I want to make alots of friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Narsing

Reaction score
Hi,

I am feeling very alone today I used to have a very big friends circle around me in my school days and colleage days as well.

When i have started working i am not in contacts with my friends that is biggest mistake i have ever done in my life .

We are all in touch through Facebook only we rarely meet.

Post comments on FB saying hello how are you

I dont know what to do now

I want to make alots of friends around through this forum so email me

[email protected]

Respect your friends

Narsing :)

Everyone is in different time zones and from all over the world. When you posted this I was still in bed sleeping. Sometimes people come on to make quick comments or participate in the game threads. So be patient when they have time people will eventually post. A lot of us on here might not know the answer to your question, cause they are wondering the same thing. :)

I used to have a good circle of friends, now just like you we keep in touch on Facebook. We all work and live in different areas. Most are married with children. I'm happy if we're able to converse every few months or so. We're good friends, we care about each other, and that's fine with me. I never want to lose them, so if they are the only friends I ever have again I'm happy with that. I have like no friends where I live now.

Let me ask you this, why do you want a lot of friends to surround yourself with? You said you still keep in touch with some of your friends, that's great that you still do. That's a sign of good friendships. What makes you want more?

Thanks mate for replying me back on time i do understand all the people are different time zone.

Now on wards i will keep in touch all of them what you do in the free time..

Email me

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back