Shy around the "in" group

• Thread starter Smallbutterflysdontlikecrowds
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Smallbutterflysdontlikecrowds

In elementary school I was the least popular in school. Nobody liked me for how I speak. "I guess I have an accent" People pushed me. I was threatened and beat up. I found this unfair. I went into middle school and I made friends with an unpopular girl and a hated boy. The girl was hated because she stutters and The guy because he was a homosexual. I usually stayed near them. I still don't like talking to anyone else. Especially the "popular" group because the popular group in elementary school wore jerks. They try do make friends with me but I usually back away or withdraw. I feel especially shy around this one boy who I like.If I try talking to him I usually avoid Eye contact and/or blush. I find it embarrassing

Ooh that happens to me too lol. I'm really shy around guys I really like, one incident happened sometime last month. My goodness, the wave of emotions I get standing right in front of him was overwhelming I couldn't speak lol. And that was very dumb of me, was embarrassing! :shy:

Oops, sorry, suppose to give ya some advice? I can't cos I experience the same thing you do and haven't done anything about it lol :D

Lol its ok. Yeah a boy bumped into me and I froze. I walked back to my seat and I was blushing and practically crying.

Well I know you couldn't help it, I think how we can help ourselves is by thinking differently. Like we don't think about that particular guy as someone we're infatuated with, probably think of him as...a friend. Lol okay I'm trying here..but you get what I mean. I've actually tried once or twice, it helps in some cases lol

yep. think of him like hes a stalk of brocolli :). thatll do it
unless u start cracking up in his face Lmao

brocolli=green vegetable

wow LoL i actually answered this w/o being a wise azz

i have 2 say it kind of hurt 2 :(

NewBirth said:
brocolli=green vegetable

wow LoL i actually answered this w/o being a wise azz

i have 2 say it kind of hurt 2 :(

LMAO broccoli, a green vegetable :D
Don't be hurt, you're just helping and i think that would actually help, but i don't think it would for me since i'm a very visual person so if i think of him as that - i'd probably be laughing off at his face and he'll think i'm crazy hahaha :D

LOL okay this is really hilarious we have to find something else to think of cos I can't help it that I'm quite a visual person at mind.

Yes, imagine a human being as a broccoli, it's possible cos I have it in my mind now lmao :D (this is not being mean btw, it's to help us)

Okay on a serious note, it would probably really help if you DON'T think of him as your crush. Just see him like he's everybody else, nothing special or interesting, just normal. Try it, might work. And I mean, don't even think about your feelings for him, when you talk to him.

yep. picture him as a green vegetable. LoL & i meant it hurt not 2 make a sarcastic remark
it wouldnt work 4 me either. since my minds so visual. which is y i put the cracking up in his face part
ill b serious 4 a min here though.... small im thinking ur pretty young. & if u r. then ur reactions r totally normal. its really sweet 2. nothing wrong w/u at all

Yeah im *cough* twelve*cough* you didnt hear anything...

lol this thread is so funny I think NB means...that the people on those 'internet preditor shows' may be watching her..not sure though..this thread was funny though..

since you are 12, don't worry about a thing...boys not important yet..wait till 22 to be worried (if you can't talk to them by then...then you can worry)

Latest posts

Back