Mobile-friendly version?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annexe

Reaction score
On a smartphone, the forum is a bit hard to navigate due to bloat. While I understand that it was more than likely designed to be viewed optimally from a computer as opposed to phone, I'm guessing that I'm not the only user who browses using a mobile device?

Then again, designing a mobile-friendly interface might be too time-consuming and fiscally challenging to be worthwhile. I really haven't a clue when it comes to web design. :p And I'm brand new to the site, so I don't know how everything is run around here--
just a suggestion!

As basic as the forum is, i think this is the first time i have ever heard of bloat being used to describe it.

No, you are not the only one to use a mobile device here.

For just browsing, you could try the "lite mode."

http://www.alonelylife.com/archive/index.php

Though to respond to something you would have to go to the full version but that is linked at the top of every page.

Thanks, Minus!
I guess bloat wasn't the best word to use--the forum is certainly easy enough to navigate the way it is. I just wondered whether there was any talk of a mobile version going on. Now I have my answer, and I'll try the lite site.
Thanks again :)

Latest posts

Back