Amorphis and Manson

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not so much into Manson, but Amorphis is great! My favorite song on Skyforger is From Earth I Rose. The ending to that song is just so **** awesome. :D

old school manson is the honeysuckle. like "portrait of an american family" and "antichrist superstar" old. the fight song is awesome too. i like the version from the resident evil soundtrack better though.

[youtube]CyKGrIoS_uY[/youtube]

[youtube]pMzPKlb-IEg[/youtube]

Stride said:
I'm not so much into Manson, but Amorphis is great! My favorite song on Skyforger is From Earth I Rose. The ending to that song is just so **** awesome. :D

Hi Stride. That is a killer song! One of my favorites is love Silent Waters. What other bands do you like? [video=youtube]
[video=youtube]

edgecrusher said:
old school manson is the honeysuckle. like "portrait of an american family" and "antichrist superstar" old. the fight song is awesome too. i like the version from the resident evil soundtrack better though.

[youtube]CyKGrIoS_uY[/youtube]

[youtube]pMzPKlb-IEg[/youtube]

Edgecrusher! I love Manson! Antichrist Superstar, Personal Jesus and Coma White is a few favorites of mine. I also like some of his other...odder stuff. Like Tainted Love and Sweet Dreams......they sound so sexy when he sings it. Ok, so I want to know what you like to listen to as far as metal. Are you more old school?

[video=youtube]
Tainted love...and such a bad ass car in the video!
[video=youtube]

Hi Stride. That is a killer song! One of my favorites is love Silent Waters. What other bands do you like?

Like Amorphis? That's a long list. :p

Here's a couple songs I like from different bands:

Mercenary
[video=youtube]

Strapping Young Lad
[video=youtube]

Notable:
Soilwork
Mors Principium Est
Quo Vadis
Skyfire
Paradise Lost
Deviant Syndrome

*clicks on thread*

*realizes its about metal "music"*

*imitates Austin Powers* It's not my bag baby

*leaves thread*

Stride said:
Hi Stride. That is a killer song! One of my favorites is love Silent Waters. What other bands do you like?

Like Amorphis? That's a long list. :p

Here's a couple songs I like from different bands:

Mercenary
[video=youtube]

Strapping Young Lad
[video=youtube]

Notable:
Soilwork
Mors Principium Est
Quo Vadis
Skyfire
Paradise Lost
Deviant Syndrome

I love your music selection. Mercenary is my favorite band!

Darkness said:
I love your music selection. Mercenary is my favorite band!

Very much love them! I haven't listened to their recent song yet...kind of afraid because of the drastic lineup changes. :(

Latest posts

Back