Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Odd or Not?
NOT ODD! I DO THAT TOO!

I only wear tank tops and shorts everyday!
Thank god you didn't say 5" heels as well!

Not Odd.

I sit at computer reading what girlies are wearing around the house in the day!
"Cynics are just idealists that have had the s**t kicked out of them by reality"
Um...a little odd, lol

I check my mail every day even though I barely get any and there's a rotating postage strike going on.

[Image: p5XQ_g.gif]
not odd,I do the same.

I look out the window before I get dressed,to see what everyone's wearing, weather wise.
"Cynics are just idealists that have had the s**t kicked out of them by reality"
Not odd...smart.

I am 21 years old, and sometimes for entertainment I color in coloring books. Big Grin
"In three words i can sum up everything i have learned about life: It goes on."
-Robert Frost

"I'm a penny in a diamond mine."-The Kills
Extremely odd

I tell bold faced lies to total strangers because I think it's funny when they believe me
a little odd.

i still have a box of christmas decorations sitting out that have not been put away yet!
Not odd, just lazy, lol.

In hotels with 2 beds, I'll swap to the other one part way through the night because I don't feel like I got full use out of the hotel unless the maid has to make both beds in the morning.
a little odd.. but it wouldn't be if you pushed them together and just rolled around Big Grin

every night before I will get in bed, I search under the covers for spiders
completely normal.

I have to stop myself in the middle of conversations I really enjoy to remind myself that there isn't really anybody in house with me