Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Odd or Not?
A little odd

When church folks come to my door I always say the most inappropriate things just to see their reaction.
“You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free.”
a little odd!

i presently have 12 different bottles of shampoo and conditioner.
less odd, more forgetful

When I first moved out on my own, I drank a bottle of hotsauce for dinner
odd

I made the mistake of brushing my cat with an old clothes brush,when he was looking a bit scruffy.Now I have to do it at least twice a day,otherwise he attacks me!
"Cynics are just idealists that have had the s**t kicked out of them by reality"
Not odd.

I drink approximately 4 liters of Diet Coke a day, and have to get up to pee at night every hour on the hour.
[Image: Life%20is%20not%20a%20DH%20Pink_zps4gdabj4h.png]

Bit odd (4 litres?)

when I'm running out of cigarettes,I smoke them faster because I'm worried about running out of cigarettes!
"Cynics are just idealists that have had the s**t kicked out of them by reality"
Odd

Not only have I on at least two occasions put gravy in a bowl and eaten it like soup, I also once put gravy in a coffee cup and drank it (there was no coffee in it already, if that's what you're thinking).
Not odd, just bad for you

I bite my cat whenver he bites me first.
not so odd

if i don't know who it is at the door, i prefer to be fully dressed before answering it (no i'm not usually naked, i just add clothing as needed)
If I had time I could prove its existence, but I don't have time. ~ Arnie
In response to those who think 4 liters of Diet Coke are ODD to drink in one day. I take many medications, and I have OCD. I keep a 16 oz. tumbler with a straw next to me and drink constantly through the day.

Please answer Arnie's post above me. Thanks.
[Image: Life%20is%20not%20a%20DH%20Pink_zps4gdabj4h.png]