Odd or Not?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

applepear

Reaction score
Give a one line comment about a habit you have or something you have done before or do frequently. The next poster will rate it ODD or NOT!

Example:
1st poster - I think peas taste better than Hersheys
2nd poster - ODD!

I'll start the ball rolling!

I WEAR MAKEUP AT HOME.

Not odd.

I wear 5 inch heels at home when I have no intention of going anywhere.

Oh girls,oh girls,don't do this to me!You have no idea what's running through my head right now!

Not odd.

I go upstairs to my bedroom to get something,but by the time I get there,I've forgotten what it was!

Not odd.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I pace around while listening to music, and I'll do it for hours sometimes.

Not odd

Every night before I go to sleep I play my Yu-Gi-Oh! Nintendo DS game.

Not odd, I used to eat uncooked spaghetti for some strange reason...

I'm not as afraid of killing a bug, as I am afraid of having to pick up the carcass with something to throw it away. I'm afraid it will get back up and come after me. D:

little odd.

ok, how about this: I like going outside barefoot and shirtless in duststorms because I enjoy watching all that crap pool on the floor of the shower

Not that odd...I do like it when that happens but I don't go out of my way to do it. :p

I listen to music at full volume while reading a book.

not odd.

i will go weeks at a time without checking my mailbox. (it's one of those big ones that has mailboxes for the whole street and i never drive or walk past it.)

Thank god you didn't say 5" heels as well!

Not Odd.

I sit at computer reading what girlies are wearing around the house in the day!

Um...a little odd, lol

I check my mail every day even though I barely get any and there's a rotating postage strike going on.

Not odd...smart.

I am 21 years old, and sometimes for entertainment I color in coloring books. :D

Extremely odd

I tell bold faced lies to total strangers because I think it's funny when they believe me

a little odd.

i still have a box of christmas decorations sitting out that have not been put away yet!

Not odd, just lazy, lol.

In hotels with 2 beds, I'll swap to the other one part way through the night because I don't feel like I got full use out of the hotel unless the maid has to make both beds in the morning.

a little odd.. but it wouldn't be if you pushed them together and just rolled around :D

every night before I will get in bed, I search under the covers for spiders

completely normal.

I have to stop myself in the middle of conversations I really enjoy to remind myself that there isn't really anybody in house with me

Latest posts

Back