Odd or Not?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little odd

When church folks come to my door I always say the most inappropriate things just to see their reaction.

a little odd!

i presently have 12 different bottles of shampoo and conditioner.

odd

I made the mistake of brushing my cat with an old clothes brush,when he was looking a bit scruffy.Now I have to do it at least twice a day,otherwise he attacks me!

Bit odd (4 litres?)

when I'm running out of cigarettes,I smoke them faster because I'm worried about running out of cigarettes!

Odd

Not only have I on at least two occasions put gravy in a bowl and eaten it like soup, I also once put gravy in a coffee cup and drank it (there was no coffee in it already, if that's what you're thinking).

not so odd

if i don't know who it is at the door, i prefer to be fully dressed before answering it (no i'm not usually naked, i just add clothing as needed)

In response to those who think 4 liters of Diet Coke are ODD to drink in one day. I take many medications, and I have OCD. I keep a 16 oz. tumbler with a straw next to me and drink constantly through the day.

Please answer Arnie's post above me. Thanks.

Arnie said:
not so odd

if i don't know who it is at the door, i prefer to be fully dressed before answering it (no i'm not usually naked, i just add clothing as needed)

Arnie,please see post above this.You're starting to scare people!

ok i'll clarify

i prefer to be fully dressed when abducted by aliens (having a hoodie and sunglasses is nice too) (and maybe a bottle of water).

odd

i like to drive in the rain without using my windshield wipers.

If they're on fire,how can you light them? Odd!

I like to suck Malteezers until the chocolate has gone,then let the centre dissolve.

had to google malteezers and found malt balls. it's way odd that you don't chew em!

i like to eat macaroni and cheese with corn (whole kernel corn or creamed corn) on it.

Latest posts

Back