Odd or Not?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not odd...

Sometimes I get the urge to lick the pages of a closed book because I like the raspy feel of them on my tongue...odd or not?

No. :)

Is it odd that I have more than 10 types of pasta in my cupboard?

Not at all - I have thirteen. And, they are all labeled in matching canisters. :)

Is it odd that I have never had a cavity?

No just really good hygeine

Is it odd I talk to the other cars while I am driving.

No. How else would they know their drivers are doing it wrong?

Is it odd that I am really excited about tonight's Wayward Pines episode?

No - me too! I get even more excited when I see the waiter bringing my order over.

Sometimes I find myself humming commercial jingles - especially the ones I hate. Odd or not?

Definitely not. I've been known to recite this entire advertisement from time to time and it's not been shown for 20 years!

[video=youtube]

I can choose pretty much any day from my life and then 'experience' it almost exactly the way it occurred: sights, sounds, feelings, smells, everything. Odd?

Unique, but not odd.

Until I was about 12 I had a slightly unreasonable/unrealistic fear of the bathroom flooding and somehow there being sharks or crocodiles in there. Think sharknado, but limited to the bathroom.

Not odd, I used to think there was a shark in the local swimming pool from the age of 5 until 6 courtesey of my brother.

Is it odd that I swam around like I was snorkling lookimg for it?

When you're 5 or 6 everyone thinks it's cute, but do it when you're 40 and you get kicked out of the pool... :p

I feel an unnatural antipathy towards meter readers. Odd?

Not odd

Is it odd to necro threads from 3 years ago?

No.

Is it odd that I walk around the house having full conversations with myself?

Latest posts

Back