My own love quote

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 9930

Reaction score
Love is the most precious thing in the world. Many have tried to define it since the beginning of time, but the truest form of love can never be explained through mere words. True love is everlasting and resonates from the heart in such an intricate way that we, as living breathing human beings on Earth, cannot fully comprehend its infinite nature until we are submerged in the realms of paradise.

"Love isn't real. It can't be touched or measured or described or explained. Thus it is not real. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist...it exists in a similar fashion as the imaginary friends you had as a child, or Santa or Heaven. They're not real, but they mean something, and at the right place and the right time, they mean everything. What makes it special is that as unreal and as unique each instance is, 2 people can feel it the same way at once. It's one of life's more interesting features."

I just made that up as I was typing :D. I don't know if it makes sense or if I believe it...it just sounded cool :cool:

P.S. ^ Inspired by CJC's nifty quote :D

Fine wording, but I seem to be more keen on G.O.F's quotation, due my innate cynicism. Never been big on the concept of love IRL, anyways. :p

I don't believe love is as transcenent a quality as we think it is. When my dog licks my hand, I think he is showing me affection, and, if he has a bond of trust with me, I might even be able to say that he loves me. Well, as much as a dog can love.

Love is just a form of bonding. :)

If you have a favorite author, celebrity or philosopher, you can also search by their name. A lot of people have a favorite poet or author, such as Lord Byron, Elizabeth Barrett Browning or Ralph Waldo Emerson. Others, like their quotes to be from someone a little more current, going with Robin Williams instead of William Shakespeare.

Latest posts

Back