Less Than 20%

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@PedroSilva: Hmm... I do not really have any good before and after photos. I recently started taking pictures of myself once a week so in a few months I can make a time lapse. I only recently started liking my appearance. So taking pictures of myself before a month or two ago was not going to happen. :S to be honest I never really thought about taking a before photo until people started asking me for one.

PIX!! (D)

You've been working out for quite some time now!
I keep telling myself to...argh...>_>
Good on you! That's dedication. :)

Luna said:
PIX!! (D)

You've been working out for quite some time now!
I keep telling myself to...argh...>_>
Good on you! That's dedication. :)

>_< No pics... not until I appear sexy.....

:p I offer my services to scold you when you do not work out. ^_^ I am always willing to help people out when it comes to working out. You would be surpised how much you learn in a year. PM me and I am always willing to offer advice. ^_^ That goes for anyone who sees this thread.

Another interesting side-effect of working out and being dedicated. I feel crappy not going to the gym XD. No matter how tired or sore I am... if I do not work out... well I feel lazy. >_<... it sucks.

I hear that a lot about strenuous exercise; people becoming addicted. I've recently started lifting and it feels terrible going a day without it. Maybe endorphins are the new gateway drug. :O

I am not really addicted to it.. at least I do not feel like I am. I only go for at most 2 hours, if I am attending Yoga. I have a goal in mind. I am not like so many I see at the gym where they spend 3 to 5 hours at the gym. Nor am I as bad as people I have heard of who work out so hard they develop bruises from the muscle tearing.

^_^ Maybe I am just justifying my addiction but... I see the days I do not work out as two steps backwards from my goal, of being sexy and thin.

Well losing weight is 80% diet friend. Here are a few simple rules I followed
  1. Eat 5 to 6 small meals a dea
  2. Only eat lean meat, meaning fish and chicken
  3. Eat lots of protien
  4. Make sure to eat carbs, but do not go overboard
  5. Cut out pop, drink tea or water instead.
  6. Eat plenty of Veggies
A good idea would be to calculate your bodies required calorie intake, the amount of energy you need to fuction. Then shoot for about 400 calories beneath it.

As for working out. I work out 6 days a week generally speaking. My usual routine consists of 3 days of cardio and 3 days of weights. I also throw yoga in there as well. I always do Yoga after a workout. You are going to want to hit the cardio hard. However, you will lose less weight if you do not lift weights. Fat is complex and hard to burn. Your body will burn it at first. However, once your body gets tired it will start to eat muscle to keep up with your bodies fuel demands. Weight lifting rebuilds this muscle. There are tons of online resources to teach you ways to lose weight.

congratulations!

i'm a little more heavier than you... i'm at 25% and i can't seem to make those digits go down :Z

Sometimes I hit platues as well. You just have to work hard. My trainer had me try a super low carb diet for 2 weeks to get my body to start shedding fat again... it is painful... but it worked.

Latest posts

Back