some people get every thing in life and rest of us get miserable life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
OK I AM SHE -UNLUCKY IN LIFE i am irish

i have spend my entire life a reject and outcast now he has come to a head i never a good friend to talk to,i never got invited any where,i never had boyfriend now i never will. my mother said i am ugly because i am jealous of good looking people who have every thing they could ever want in life at there door step.i am cursed all my life by people people don't accept me like they do others.i was in collage no one would be my lab partner i had to beg some one they never ask me never ask me.i had no social life in collage i had study after my study i still failed my so called lectures told me do a fas course nice -complete pricks.i was bulled all my life including at home too.i have no car.

now there i guy i know who lives Spain he has every thing he complains about it.NO I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!I HATE THIS GUY
he very good looking i added him out of the blue i did really look at his photo
tall
very crystal blue eyes hard not miss
tanned
perfect white teeth Hollywood style white teeth
perfect face.
fit
always dress to kill
did i mention stunning looking yes but i can not i deny he not good looking it wasn't the reason why i added him
always winning in sports
girlfriends from all different countries all stunning slim women he always smiling with them.he went out with Asian beauty he went to see her and went out her for few months he found another girl 6 months later and another one 3 months later
studying engineering
600 + friends on facebook he got added by 5 girls in one week on facebook in one week !
lives sunny holiday resort with 365 days of sun with beach fronts,bbq,hotels , restaurants,street parties,swimming pools,etc all the good stuff.
he get invited to every country and get invited to all the major parties on island .
he gets added by very stunning women on facebook with out hesitation
about million photos of himself and friends tag 200 + times
he has travelled all over the world, Germany, Italy, England,3x Russia , Argentina , Finland , Malaysia , Spain ,
he knows how the make right friends with benefit like free in to nightclubs with out paying
women are chasing him always talking to him and paying attention he doesn't even have to try they come to him like magic
and every one wants to be his friend on the island
HE NOT EVEN 23 YEARS OLD YET HE HAS ALL THIS ALREADY!
HE IS SO LUCKY I MEAN SO LUCKY.the guys in Ireland would n,t add me as friend they know me for years they add him they don't know him at all.he didn't add them they added him how do you like that.he not even irish. even snobby guy i know added him he adds no one but added him though.how do you like that.

he had cheek to complain to complain about having rotten life he has no idea what hell looks like he should it from this side of the tracks
having nothing and no body to to talk or go any where with.
being ugly looking all you life and called names

well he was rotten to because me being feel sorry for him that was idea in my case,i said every one has problems he got viciously with me making excuse he made up what he said to me my worse wouldn't say it to me
made feel bad about about miserly life i have ,charmed life he has.
he told me he had no social life and spends the time party all summer long.he told me i had better life stupid fool.he spoilt brat living the life most people dream about and having gorgeous good looks that open doors i coudln't even open with crow bar but i am human i liked his good looks but any more.he made me hated me so he could get rid me for good

he called me jerk and he told personally sucked,he never date like me never ever he said.he called old and cogular, he told me he hated me
he also said "don't get me wrong i like women just not you"
he said the only reason i like him is because he said in his own "because i am hot young stud"
he had no interested in me at all
he said i was obsessed with him he knew i had no friends living isolated town
he told me go away and make my friends my own age!
add insulted to injury he blocked on facebook and never unblocked despite my very bad life i have no friends and no one to talk he just didn.t care i was no body he didn't know so he just got rid me like i no more rubbish you dumped in to bin.i told i wasn't good looking i had weight problem.i was short he was 22 years old i told him i was 29 years old i could n,t take photo because i can't take photo that i look awful
i can't look because i am awful looking .

don't tell i dug my own grave by telling him the truth.if saw the photo he blocked me ages ago

what do you think of that for being unfair in life he had advantages i have none i often wondering why god hates me to do this to me .
he loves him AND HATES ME

Unlucky,

You have 2 arms and 2 legs? Don't ever worry about what other people are doing, and be happy with what you have. No matter how bad you have it, millions of other people have a whole lot less.

This guy seems like a spoiled brat. Who cares if he is 20 and sleeping with 5 different people each week. It has already been proven that good looking people have a greater chance of cheating. He will get married, then divorced a few weeks later?

Never be jealous of others. Be happy of who you are, and what you have.

Wiseman said:
Unlucky,

You have 2 arms and 2 legs? Don't ever worry about what other people are doing, and be happy with what you have. No matter how bad you have it, millions of other people have a whole lot less.

This guy seems like a spoiled brat. Who cares if he is 20 and sleeping with 5 different people each week. It has already been proven that good looking people have a greater chance of cheating. He will get married, then divorced a few weeks later?

still i am going end up alone and unhappy i never a boyfriend i am reject at every turn its not fair at all.good looking people complain its make me beyond mad they see how others like me suffer all because i looked i get treated ugly there is no fairness in life none no balance at all
one person 100% of good life
other person gets 0% of life not even pretty looking its so not fair at all.
its just not fair i am always sad and lonely isolated i can't make single freind i like not even one.i hate honeysuckle town i live in my father wants sick me in the middle no where far worse then where i am .its just gets worse for me i am cursed so very cursed !

Wiseman said:
Unlucky,

amen to that, truly a wise man ;)

youll never be happy like this.
screw other people, especially people you dont even know or care about.
does it really mather what they have.
there are prob people that have it worse than you looking at you in the same way.

im not saying you have nothing to complain about but thinking like this will get you no where.
so stop it ;)

its not fair why some people have every thing.i try to change life so may times i still end back square one.
my bad luck never changes i do good thing despite my horrible life.
i give money to charity
i help my sister
i give small amount of money at home.
yet nothing good happens to me its just get worse may be i should stop being nice its getting me no where only deeper in to hell mess.i wish i wasn't ulgy looking my life would be different i'd have every thing like him great life and guys i know live tourist area just like him so why i didn't end up lucky like them instead i end up with life i absoutly hate
i have equation i came up with

good looking people = good treatment in life better lifestyle more open doors better life
ugly looking people like me -ugly life no one wants any thing to do with me .doors shut in my face all the time .i don't get job becasue i am tourist area it all good looking girls they hire its seem i can never win in life

A positive attitude can do wonders for making positive events occur.

I'm aware how hard it is to hear things like that when you're feeling down, so, please don't be mad at me! I know what you're feeling seems so black right now, but if you focus on that negative feeling - it'll never change. You feel so negative about yourself, and see yourself as ugly, how do you expect other people to see you?
Personality can really shine through on any face.

I hope you find some release soon. You sound like you need and deserve it. Keep trying, chick.
x

unlucky in life said:
its not fair why some people have every thing.i try to change life so may times i still end back square one.
my bad luck never changes i do good thing despite my horrible life.
i give money to charity
i help my sister
i give small amount of money at home.
yet nothing good happens to me its just get worse may be i should stop being nice its getting me no where only deeper in to hell mess.i wish i wasn't ulgy looking my life would be different i'd have every thing like him great life and guys i know live tourist area just like him so why i didn't end up lucky like them instead i end up with life i absoutly hate
i have equation i came up with

good looking people = good treatment in life better lifestyle more open doors better life
ugly looking people like me -ugly life no one wants any thing to do with me .doors shut in my face all the time .i don't get job becasue i am tourist area it all good looking girls they hire its seem i can never win in life
i know how is like being treated in that way

Be happy that you can breathe, you can see, you can walk and feel the sun. What I mean is that in the end we're all messed. I haven't heard of a single person who took anything from this life wherever we go when we die. So just be glad that you're a person and you exist here and now. Maybe with that kind of thinking we'll regret fewer memories in the end. :)

rosebud said:
Be happy that you can breathe, you can see, you can walk and feel the sun. What I mean is that in the end we're all messed. I haven't heard of a single person who took anything from this life wherever we go when we die. So just be glad that you're a person and you exist here and now. Maybe with that kind of thinking we'll regret fewer memories in the end. :)

rosebud that depressing me more by saying that.its not the type help i am looking for.i feel bad now i feel worse much worse

unlucky in life said:
rosebud that depressing me more by saying that.its not the type help i am looking for.i feel bad now i feel worse much worse

What IS the kind of help you're looking for?

i am sure i am very upset really need some one to talk to i am very unhappy why the people who have every thing in life and more can be cruel to some one who has nothing in life like the guy from spain he every thing yet he compalin like baby .i have nothing he has every thing he kicked me when i was down and did not care meathfoely .he has great life he called me pill of names he did not care .
he very attarctive to every one he handed every thing i have fight for evry thing its not fair he made feel guilty over my horrible i actual felt sorry for spoilt brat i am idiot i bought in to lies and crap fell vitium to his likes i coudn't see passed his looks to see wht he really was .
i feel sorry for him looked what happen me then and things he said .

he called me jerk and he told personally sucked,he never date like me never ever he said.he called old and cogular, he told me he hated me
he also said "don't get me wrong i like women just not you"
he said the only reason i like him is because he said in his own "because i am hot young stud"
he had no interested in me at all
he said i was obsessed with him he knew i had no friends living isolated town
he told me go away and make my friends my own age!
add insulted to injury he blocked on facebook and never unblocked despite my very bad life i have no friends and no one to talk he just didn.t care i was no body he didn't know so he just got rid me like i no more rubbish you dumped in to bin.i told i wasn't good looking i had weight problem.i was short he was 22 years old i told him i was 29 years old i could n,t take photo because i can't take photo that i look awful
i can't look because i am awful looking .

yet he did not smiles as if he did nothing wrong most hurtful things i have every heard in life it left me speechless it angry me he ha s every thing made feel worse i have nothing not even a friend he has 600 + friends its not fair

I suppose you are right non good looking people are treated like crap compared to good looking people.

I will tell you a bit about myself. I am 23/M/ Never had GF or anything like that.. never kissed/hugged. Quite frankly, I dont bother with people these days. I am not good looking at all!
We live in a very judgmental world, where, if you dont look good, people have the tendency to ignore you and move on to the cute people.

You should stop worrying about this guy. Never look at his FB, never contact him otherwise you are making the situation worse. Find a hobby, go out and do something that truly makes you happy. Perhaps do a course in something you enjoy?

missymessy said:
unlucky in life said:

What IS the kind of help you're looking for?

Wiseman said:
I suppose you are right non good looking people are treated like crap comp29ared to good looking people.

I will tell you a bit about myself. I am 23/M/ Never had GF or anything like that.. never kissed/hugged. Quite frankly, I dont bother with people these days. I am not good looking at all!
We live in a very judgmental world, where, if you dont look good, people have the tendency to ignore you and move on to the cute people.

You should stop worrying about this guy. Never look at his FB, never contact him otherwise you are making the situation worse. Find a hobby, go out and do something that truly makes you happy. Perhaps do a course in something you enjoy?

i am 29 years old female i never had boyfriend no guy would give time of day only verbal abuse and put down like what your man did to me all because he good looking guy with every thing .every one treats him like roality .or better yet like god i did the same not realizing i was feeding ego monsters he has huge ego my own mother said who does he thinks he is that he called his own sister fat .that kind guy would never find this forum to him we pack losers .he told me get a life he has no idea what other side tracks look like to be treated like dirt and ignored.

no one ever said i was attractive looking no in my entire life i have seen my baby photos i am gross looking .big fat face,lazy eye ,fat jowls . just gross looking,its no wondering i get rejected 100% of the time .
my own mother said i was ugly.like the song said yo mama said you ugly
so i am ugly.my own mother considers me ugly i know i am ugly looking that good looking guy complains having bad i,d love to give hard does reality .but he feel rejected but rejected other fine like he said
all becasue i was ugly looking and fat. he called me old he very judgmental of could not get of me fast enough.so now he hates me and my sister and one belong to me cousin or aunt .he block them too.
i,d love to see what life like get one morning ugly looking and have all his friends on Facebook dissperace.and to put 3 stone in weight,to have people point and laugh at him like they did me at school and ignore him all becasue how he looks.if he went over good looking female she would run away in fright in case he tallk to her then he ,ll be alone like the rest he,d be much nicer person and he,ll have no ego becasue no one would feed his ego like they have being doing. it,d be sweet revenge and totcal justice to mean good looking people who take others for granted like he does but he won,t if he has no one to talk to and he,ll be stuck inside every saturday night like me

its not fair i am nice person but u ended up ugly looking i can't stand the mirror if i do look and cry hoping mirror won't crack .i hate photos taken because i can't photo i look horrible and gross

you shouldnt care so much about what some random loser on facebook says.

there are some pretty stupid ignorent and just plain awfull people out there.
why would you even think about this loser anymore, he isnt worth any of your time.

be a bit more carefull who you open up to.
there are plenty of nice people out there.
they are just a little harder to find.

forget about what other people have, thinking about that is not gonne do you any good ever.

She isn't even listening to what we are saying to her. She just keeps repeating herself. Forget her.

I am confused as to how the dialogue ended up like that. It sounds like you were harassing him and being rude to him, otherwise why else would he lash out at you? I am sure you are not as innocent as you think you are, maybe re-examine how you behaved and what you said, it probably came off as very hostile and attacking, but thats just my guess.

Also, you cant just assume that because someone is good looking, and sleeps around a lot that they are happy and feel like they have everything. Years ago I was friend with this guy who was pretty cute, one evening I went over there and there was this EXTREMELY beautiful woman there with him, she clearly had a bunch of money as she had a super nice car, nice jewelry on, ect.

When I saw him a couple days later he told me they had fooled around. I must have looked upset or something becuase then he told me that even though she is stunningly beautiful, she is pretty messed up in the head because her stepdad raped her on a regular basis from the age of 14 till she moved out after highschool, and her mom knew about it even! But since the stepdad was really wealthy, her mom didnt do anything, just gave her a credit card and has let her buy anything money can buy to help cover up the wound of being raped by your moms husband, while your mom doenst help.

I am not sure this is the kind of help you wanted either, but just remember that just because someone is beautiful and seemingly has it all, does not really make it so. YOu have no idea with horrors someone may have lived through.

septicemia said:
I am confused as to how the dialogue ended up like that. It sounds like you were harassing him and being rude to him, otherwise why else would he lash out at you? I am sure you are not as innocent as you think you are, maybe re-examine how you behaved and what you said, it probably came off as very hostile and attacking, but thats just my guess.

Also, you cant just assume that because someone is good looking, and sleeps around a lot that they are happy and feel like they have everything. Years ago I was friend with this guy who was pretty cute, one evening I went over there and there was this EXTREMELY beautiful woman there with him, she clearly had a bunch of money as she had a super nice car, nice jewelry on, ect.

When I saw him a couple days later he told me they had fooled around. I must have looked upset or something becuase then he told me that even though she is stunningly beautiful, she is pretty messed up in the head because her stepdad raped her on a regular basis from the age of 14 till she moved out after highschool, and her mom knew about it even! But since the stepdad was really wealthy, her mom didnt do anything, just gave her a credit card and has let her buy anything money can buy to help cover up the wound of being raped by your moms husband, while your mom doenst help.

I am not sure this is the kind of help you wanted either, but just remember that just because someone is beautiful and seemingly has it all, does not really make it so. YOu have no idea with horrors someone may have lived through.

excuse me i was NOT rotten to him or rude as you called it.i was nice to him.he decide to be rotten becasue he didn.t want me to be his friend any more becasue i was nice to him he took it wrong i have horrible life .he life i can only dream about your siding you with good looking guy what eles would i expect only to be put down by some one who likes people like him .you have no idea hell i have been through i,ll show you what hell looks like.are you good looking guy with every thing becasue its sounds like frat boys stick together and stick up for each other you have no idea how horrible my life you stick up for guy who has every thing and pick and choose no friends i be lucky to have one friend i have been outcasts all my life and treated like crap all my life as well.i go in to shop i automatic pick to be watched in case i steal some thing.how would like that or stacked for 6 month by 2 girls who hated me and hurled abuse every where i went so tell me about good looking people and non existed rubbish life they live.they have not see this side tracks ask any one like me here

I am not siding with anyone, I dont know you or this guy. Also, I am a woman. You are very angry and I am sure that this is why you always have such bad interactions with people. Perception is everything. If you think you were being nice, and he took it as you were being rude, then you need to look at how you behave and interact with people. It sounds like no one likes you, and there is that old saying about how when you start to think that everyone else is the problem, its probably you who is the real problem.

People want to get along, there isnt some unwritten code that you are to be hated by everyone for NO APPARENT REASON. I am not trying to be mean to you, but I really think you need therapy. I think your extreme negativity affects everything in your life and you need some real help learning how to rewire your brain. You come off as very hostile and aggressive, no one wants to be around people with huge chips on their shoulders. I dont know what "stacked for 6 months" means, but I refuse to believe that those 2 girls would just out of no where decide to pick on you. What do you define as abuse you? What did they do, and what did you do to provoke them in the first place?

Plus, everyone's pain is their own. Who are you to teach this guy a lesson, so show him that he has no right to feel bad. Of course anyone would take that as you being rude. How would you like it if when you were having a real bad time people said to you is that you dont have it so bad, you dont know what having a rough life is like? You dont think that pretty girl who was raped by her stepdad, and whos mother didnt stick up for her had a bad life? Well then that just proves you are messed up in the head and need major help. If you have no empathy for others, why should anyone feel empathy for you?

Again, I am not trying to be mean, I just think you need a major reality check, and to learn how to be nice.

septicemia said:
I am not siding with anyone, I dont know you or this guy. Also, I am a woman. You are very angry and I am sure that this is why you always have such bad interactions with people. Perception is everything. If you think you were being nice, and he took it as you were being rude, then you need to look at how you behave and interact with people. It sounds like no one likes you, and there is that old saying about how when you start to think that everyone else is the problem, its probably you who is the real problem.

People want to get along, there isnt some unwritten code that you are to be hated by everyone for NO APPARENT REASON. I am not trying to be mean to you, but I really think you need therapy. I think your extreme negativity affects everything in your life and you need some real help learning how to rewire your brain. You come off as very hostile and aggressive, no one wants to be around people with huge chips on their shoulders. I dont know what "stacked for 6 months" means, but I refuse to believe that those 2 girls would just out of no where decide to pick on you. What do you define as abuse you? What did they do, and what did you do to provoke them in the first place?

Plus, everyone's pain is their own. Who are you to teach this guy a lesson, so show him that he has no right to feel bad. Of course anyone would take that as you being rude. How would you like it if when you were having a real bad time people said to you is that you dont have it so bad, you dont know what having a rough life is like? You dont think that pretty girl who was raped by her stepdad, and whos mother didnt stick up for her had a bad life? Well then that just proves you are messed up in the head and need major help. If you have no empathy for others, why should anyone feel empathy for you?

Again, I am not trying to be mean, I just think you need a major reality check, and to learn how to be nice.

look lady my beef is not with you.it about not you.you don't know kind of people i deal with.i have it rough.and those girls you speak were arest for stealing and smashing in cars causing trouble with guards they pick on me because i was quiet.so lady don't out this me.i know messed up. that why i am here because i see him having good life and i have no life.he complains about having no life you should se where he lives out party every night and invites every where.so you don't understand me .i can only dream of life of his.i was not rotten to him if any i made too much of him i am nice and you can think of you like of me. i hope you feel better later on. because he was bad mood took it out on me too.so my beef is not with you and i am not picking a fight with you.you have trouble in your life lately so had i.

so i don't need reality check he does

Latest posts

Back