Fill in the blanks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the story broke, it was too late-breaking news worthy to pass up, but it had already been debunked.

That ______ to ______ ok.

That quickly went from completely illegal to ok.

______ made me ______ eventhough ______ would have ______...

The muggers' punches made me dizzy and unresponsive even though I would have liked to crack their skulls open with my fists.

___ spiders ___ mouth.

Well, spiders use to be tiny, but this one was so big I thought I could see its mouth.

Only after _____, all the _____ really learned to appreciate _____.

Only after long contemplation, all the pieces fell into place and Ed really learned to appreciate contemplating.

Please remind ________ without thinking _______.

Please remind me that diablerizing a kindred without thinking of the fact that it is a Malkavian is a bad idea... hehehehe....

Many had told the minister _______ would most likely get it fired. The minister instead _____.

Many had told the minister that preaching in the nude would most likely get it fired. The minister instead wore shoes and a hat.

The next time I try __________ I'll be sure to _________ instead of __________ .

The next time I try Sushi I'll be sure to cook it instead of eating it raw .

If I ever decide to ______, please be sure to remind me that______-.

If I ever decide to kill myself, please be sure to remind met that my next life might be that of a naked mole rat.

________ isn’t as much fun as _________, but it sure does feel better.

Sunbathing isn’t as much fun as belly flopping, but it sure does feel better.

Take your time __________ because you never ___________.

Take your time eating ice cream because you never know when you'll get to eat it again.

If it doesn't _________ I think _________.

People believe what they want yet they are so totally gullible they’ll believe most anything.

Let's just ________ and have _________.

The best waitresses are the ones with the biggest tips. : )

People are __________ when you’re a __________.

Sometimes driving in bad weather can be a lot of fun.

Try _________ you _________.

Happy go lucky is how I’d like to be.

Don’t even __________ without _________.

Latest posts

Back