NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skorian

Reaction score
Thanks for the happy birthday Kristina sweety...

I hope you find this. I lost my internet service for a month and had not written down your email address since you have changed it like ten times in the last three years. Now I don't have that address due to it being connected to my internet service. Everything was deleted. I wish you were not afraid of phones. I wish I had a way to call you. I am going to have to try the numbers I have, though I don't think they will still work. I have sent you a letter. I know you are trying to move. I don't know how to reach you :(

We are both all over the web, but is it all old stuff? It all looks old. Where can I find you? Are you looking for me? I haven't abandoned you.

After thousands of emails over the last four years, I am going to lose touch with you? Why can't you simply just pick up the phone or mail me back? I am going to have to send you more letters and hope that you get them.

Please look for me here. This month has sucked. I miss you. What I wanted for my birthday was for you to fly here, but instead I haven't even so much as been able to talk to you.

For everyone else. Sorry, I am really writting this to just one person.

The net is so huge, where oh where do I look?

I am such a moron to have let things get to where I only have a way to contact you by email. How is it we both seem to have stopped using anything else?

I hope you check facebook. Have you tried to reach me on myspace?

Ya, I am talking all weird.

Can't even remember my old myspace info. Sigh. I am such a fool for letting a month go by. I should have found some way. What must you be thinking not having heard from me in a month? :(

Did you get my letter? Have you already moved?

I think I am going to have to order a hard drive and pray I can get my old broken hard drive on that other computer to transfer over. I don't think it will work. Don't dare turn it on as if it does work I may only get one or two more shots. I think it is toast though. I am such a fool for having not written something so important down.

I just have to be patient. Your smart. You though to message me here two weeks ago.

Maybe one of my google emails? Did you have one of those? I don't remember.

Ya, thinking out loud isn't going to help..... :( It looks so weird.

No on google mail. No youtube. I bet you are on a russian site, but I can't read russian. Or are you too busy? We haven't even talked about web things in like over a year. There are more important things.

I need to get my machlink emails back. Can't even get my myspace password without those.

This is my worst nightmare :(

Why are we both such twits? 5000 emails and we still haven't met. And then this happens.

I hope you are ok.

I wish I could put the coax cable to the internet to my lips and shout your name down the thing. If only such were possible.

Woow...this is so old...and I am just seeing it now... Sigh, I kind of miss you too

This is heart breaking :( I can feel the pain in those messages..... I hope you two get in touch soon. 6 Years. :S

Latest posts

Back