Justin Bieber is WRONG…..so wrong.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cumulus.james

Reaction score
I mean where do you start when your annoyed by Justin Bieber?

For a start he is 17 and sounds yet his voice has not broke and he sounds like a girl. Next his face has not stepped out of puberty and he looks like a girl. Next he is about 4ft tall.

Now none of this would trouble me if he was actually 12 years old like he looks and sounds BUT HE’S ******* 17 NEARLY 18! For an 18 yr old not to have gone through puberty yet would by any medical standard be baffling.

There was a phone in on the TV and women in their 40’s were calling up saying “ooh I just want to snog (French kiss) him”. Imagine if a bloke called up a show lurching after a 12 yr old or someone who appears to be 12? They would be hunted down.

Freaky **** world when 17 yr olds are yet to reach puberty. Even freakier world when old women fancy them…

If all that is not bad enough what awful songs.

40 years ago women fancied Carry Grant, and men aspire to be him. Now women fancy 12 year olds and men are forced to try to imitate them.

This world is messed up. Justin Bieber is the antichrist.

And I was like baby, baby, baby, oh.

Like baby, baby, baby, no.

Like baby, baby, baby, oh.

I thought you'd always be mine, mine.

He's the Antichrist for singing a couple of pop songs? I thought our standards were a little higher than that. :(

lol

I hate that ******* ******. He's such a **** ******* ******** that only ****** his mom's ******** when he's ****** **** ********.

Actually he has seemed to reach puberty. Listen to his singing voice in "One Less Lonely" from 2009 and then listen to him in the American Cancer Society ad from this year. His voiced has seemed to have gotten considerably deeper from then(well to me). Just felt like pointing that out.

I don't have anything against him. I actually find his story quite inspiring. His music to me is just mediocre at best but then again it's not made for me. But because I don't like his music doesn't mean I'm going to go to every music video featuring him, dislike it and bad mouth him. It's stupid and a waste of time. I also don't get the craziness of the fandom and hatedom. One side think he's a god and that he's the best musician ever and another think he's the antichrist and should die a cruel and unusual death. What? All this for a kid who sings "Baby"?

Well those are my two cents.

Haters gonna hate. I love Justin Bieber. His songs are deep and stuff. Like, totally.

I feel bad for this poor kid, so many people want to hate him yet you DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM! Yeah he might be a late bloomer and its fun to poke fun at, but he's put up with a lot. He's constantly bullied and teased by people that have never even met him. He's had things thrown at him, there's an infamous video of him getting beamed by a water bottle, yet he just brushes it off. This poor kid is putting up with a lot of things those of us on here have gone through, but in the public eye where everyone can see/hear about it and laugh at him.

For those who hate on him that don't know him, how would you feel if there were people out there who hated you for no good reason at all? Or to be ridiculed, or bullied, or teased, because you look "girly", have a questionable sexual orientation, don't fit into the status quo? Oh wait many of us on here know exactly how that feels.

PedroSilva said:
sorry fans but i do not like him.

he looks a girl and get all the girls.

and what the heck is about the skinny jeans?! ugh.

Lots of guys looks like girls these days... just saying.

OH COME ON! You all know it's true:p

Callie said:
PedroSilva said:
sorry fans but i do not like him.

he looks a girl and get all the girls.

and what the heck is about the skinny jeans?! ugh.

Lots of guys looks like girls these days... just saying.

OH COME ON! You all know it's true:p

i really don´t understand.... =\

here in portugal a very famous singer died in a car crash... you know? and he had lots of female teen followers... like Justin bieber.

Here in Portigal we call Justin Bieber, Justino Biberão

Biberão is feed bootle for babies... xD

I, just want her girlfriend =p

I saw a girl on America's Got Talent that looked and sounded EXACTLY like him. I think she was about 20 or something. She did a funny parody of his song. I don't like Justin though. He should have never been famous.

insignificant said:
I saw a girl on America's Got Talent that looked and sounded EXACTLY like him. I think she was about 20 or something. She did a funny parody of his song. I don't like Justin though. He should have never been famous.

I saw that too, it was hilarious. And it's Justin who looks and sounds like her, lol.

Latest posts

Back