word association game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll use my favorite big word...

pseudoantidisestablishmentarianism

or

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Is a disease caused by inhaling fine silica dust.

Lost in the Oilfield said:
I'll use my favorite big word...

pseudoantidisestablishmentarianism

or

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Is a disease caused by inhaling fine silica dust.

UGHHHHHHHH!!!!! Dethroned after just three minutes!!!

(I'll get you my pretty... heee heee heee!!)

ACETYL­SERYL­TYROSYL­SERYL­ISO­LEUCYL­THREONYL­SERYL­PROLYL­SERYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­VALYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­LEUCYL­SERYL­SERYL­VALYL­TRYPTOPHYL­ALANYL­ASPARTYL­PROLYL­ISOL

Top that!!

And yes..that's one word..just ran out of room

:p

Hahaha... the first word I knew from before... whenever I don't have a quick or witty reply to something I use that as my trump card.

The second one I just barely looked up... there's some bigger ones out there... seems like they're all diseases... guess those doctors prefer to use a big word that both name and define the disease all in on shot.

Your word - Ugh!

My word - Blah!

Lost in the Oilfield said:
:p

Hahaha... the first word I knew from before... whenever I don't have a quick or witty reply to something I use that as my trump card.

The second one I just barely looked up... there's some bigger ones out there... seems like they're all diseases... guess those doctors prefer to use a big word that both name and define the disease all in on shot.

Your word - Ugh!

My word - Blah!

What a laugh...I don't even know what it means.:p
But here's a funny one..

Dog Snurf

lol... antidisestablishmentarianism is the a political philosophy opposed to the separation of the church and the state... pseudo just makes it false opposition :p

I use it as a trump cause most people don't know it's meaning... throws people off for a minute till I can come up with something better XD

Snurf - HAHAHAHAHA
Defined as a person who farts in the bathtub or similar water-filled area, such as a pool, and bites the bubbles as they rise. Normally, it is implied as an insult.

Snarf

Alright you all made me do this... Let me introduce you to the longest word in the English language, it has 189,819 letters, and is used to describe a protein, I hope I don't get banned for this....HERE IT IS:

Okay No I had to erase it, it was making the site lag, seriously words weren't meant to get that big...Scary really:(

NeverMore said:
Alright you all made me do this... Let me introduce you to the longest word in the English language, it has 189,819 letters, and is used to describe a protein, I hope I don't get banned for this....HERE IT IS:

Okay No I had to erase it, it was making the site lag, seriously words weren't meant to get that big...Scary really:(

That word was longer than my trip to Nebraska!!
NM...you are officially crowned leader of the pack!
I curtsy before you..next word..

One-upper..

Arianna said:
NeverMore said:

That word was longer than my trip to Nebraska!!
NM...you are officially crowned leader of the pack!
I curtsy before you..

Thx, I dun know if it was worth it, now my computer is acting a little strange:p
Yes, you know there always has to be the person that takes it too far, the one,upper,lol

Latest posts

Back