how can i get a girl :(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacktessaiga

Reaction score
i knew im cute but sometimes when i see someone more cuter
or handsome i get insecure.

maybe because of my complexion because my skin is brown. and mostly people who lives here they like white complexion.

and how can i say to a girl i like her???

blacktessaiga said:

maybe because of my complexion because my skin is brown. and mostly people who lives here they like white complexion.

You can always ask. The worst she'll do is say no. She probably won't eat your soul.

1.go to a party
2.pick out a really drunk girl
3.lie about the size of your dick
4.she will want to fresia you
5.clap dem cheeks (she'll be too drunk to remember how big your dick was supposed to be)

blacktessaiga said:

a tip: if she hides in her hair, look at you and then look away, and back to you and touch her neck you are already scoring

It could be that you are the only one judging what color your skin is. Just be yourself, and as IgnoredOne said, the worst she can say is no. But unless you ask, you'll never know.

Be confident.

i have seen WOW girls ith brown/black guys
just do it u got cutness in yourside and girly like cute things

if your shy,i understand my shyness stands in my way of everything
so ya that part sux
but if it skin color naw

she wont eat your soul but may get slapped :p
but who wants to slap something cute :D

so your good to go

~Tiger

Are you kidding?
So many girls love brown guys.
If a girl doesn't like you because of your skin - move on and find someone that appreciates you.
Much of it is building up confidence.
When you meet a girl you like, you can directly tell her you like her and that she's awesome.
She should respond back then if she feels the same about you or not.
If she does like you - great!
If she doesn't...don't feel bad or be embarrassed. You had the balls to speak about how you feel.
But hey, time to move on to someone better.

WTF???....I'm not fucken black or brown. :p
I'm exotic and forbidden love..man

One of the books when I was in high school that was assign to read was
the OUTSIDER...
Theres a common these in many novels,movies or plays ..such as romeo and Juliett.
The twiglight, underworld, The Titanic etc...etc.
Forbidden love...it's exciting, it's romantic, its fill with passion. Women loves it.
You just gatta get yourself into playing that role and use what you have already to work
for you instead of against you.

No....dudes, the worst she can do is steal your heart and your soul.
Then put in a meat grinder....btw, it hurts like a sonofabitch! hahaha

Then you'll start obessing over her...but it's all twisted dude.
Your mind is powerful...you fucken see her everywhere you go
even in your dreams....
So it's like a self fulling prophacy in a twisten kind of way becuase your
emotional are very, very powerful....just like SECRETS.
Cus She's the love of my life...
You'll actaully draw other women that acts like her and looks like her.
It'll blow your mind even more dude...cuz the beautiful women will
actaully ask you out, stalk you, beg you love them and marry them.
Other chicks will just land on your lap oneway or the other....
but it's twisted in a way cuase you'll still very much in love with her..
then those other chicks will wanna love you, take you home with them
and love you bacl to life...cuz it's like a territory, competition or woman thing.
She wants to know what it is that this one particular babe has that she dosnt
have..cuase after all she's totally hawt too...honeysuckle like that.
Cuase these other women had seen you with your woman out and about having
a good time and your woman...

Other dudes are like WTF??? drop jaws...
Cuase she's the cream of the crop and she can have any man in the world
or the room...but she choses to be with you. Then like other cream of the
crop chicks will also be drawn to you. It's crazy honeysuckle dude...but that's how
my life have been.

As heart breaking as it can be...to know you been
with a totally awsume babe and she might had broken your heart.
You always gatta learn how to look on the bright sides of things...
I been with plenty of hawt babes.

Sometimes 2 at the sametimes....I know being a newbie to this you're thinking wtf???
The thing of it is...******* one chick at a time is a chore...******* 2 hawt babes at the sametime
is a challenge :)
See...it's all her fucken fault...if she didnt break my fucken heart i wouldnt have
to go through all of this.
This is what happens when a nice guy's heart gets stumped on...
He trunes into a basturd...but he's been with the best already...so the less of
the women are all fucken down hill.lol

And i dont really give a rats ass what anyone say or thing about me..
what I do is right or isnt right. it's this other crazy honeysuckle line of reasoning too
dude. I have a fucken ATTITUDE accroding to some people...but I domt
give a fresia. Cuz I'm not going to play the fucken role of whatever the fresia
they wanna me to play. I"ll write my own script. It's my life and I'll
do whatever the fresia I want. Either I'm just one of those dudes
that's an exeption to the rules...makes life interesting...

When I go out in public, dancing, clubing, dinning...etc..etc
It blows people's mind one way or the other.

I know dude...I married a country gal in TX where there's plenty of
biggots.
I also recently live near IDAHO...I was the only Asian dude in town.
I'll walk in to a place or bar like I own the fucken place with my woman...
I don't give a fresia what other people thinks or say...and who in the hell
are they anyway??? fucken NOBODIES...

I'd post pics of some of the beautiful hawt white chicks I've been with.
My women loves the contrass between her lite skin tone and my darker skin tone.
KInd of like the opposite arttrracts kind of thing....
It's like totally kick ass art and sexy but some people are too color blind.
The pictures donst reveal any nudity. I'm possitive of it. I see more fucken skin
on mags at the super market. haters still roams..dude. Dont sink or buy into the bull
honeysuckle....Guy like you and me dont get treated the same nor the same rules applies to us.
Somewhere inside of you..you gatta stand up and grow some serious fucken balls.
Raise above all the bullshit.
Beautiful women loves that...Guys with serious fucken balls...
Opps... I mean with good self esteem and confidence.

I don't think it's about your skin colour. I am from a place where people have fixations of the all the white things and people too. Brown or dark skinned guys are not selected out as much as dark skinned girls cos generally we have this mindset that darker skin colour is more manly. But even with that, it's really up to the person to make a move at what he/she wants. physical appearance is just physical appearance, outer, shell, outside. at the end of the day what will woo her would be your attitude and your inner self.

Stand up straight, open with an open question. If you can answer the question with Yes or No it is a bad question. You need to intrigue the girl hold her interest. Next you need to transition to attracting her. Cut her off during her answer with something you notice about her. something you notice, about her, but not a compliment. Next you need to start building an attraction in here. An easy way of doing this is some light teasing or you can try to transition into a story. Make sure it is a story, while factual turn it into an epic. You want to be entertaining without being boring or appearing to try to hard. Make sure you do not appear to be flirting with her yet. Helps keep the illusion you are a challenge. Once you have been getting some interest, a good indication is if she asked for your name. Time to qualify her, ask her questions about herself. You know "What do you do for un?" Keep the subjects light. Compliment her on stuff you like. Three to Five should be enough. Then qualify her by saying something like "I was not sure at first, but now I am." Now you want to make her comfortable. Ask real getting to know her questions. "What do you do?" or "Where are you from". Make sure you are not interviewing her. Start light touching, and escalate as needed. You now start out playful pushing, light touching, all that kind of stuff. Then ask for her number... or you know... see if you can get her to come home.

Just remember, you may succeed you may fail, the point is you tried.

AFrozenSoul said:
Stand up straight, open with an open question. If you can answer the question with Yes or No it is a bad question. You need to intrigue the girl hold her interest. Next you need to transition to attracting her. Cut her off during her answer with something you notice about her. something you notice, about her, but not a compliment. Next you need to start building an attraction in here. An easy way of doing this is some light teasing or you can try to transition into a story. Make sure it is a story, while factual turn it into an epic. You want to be entertaining without being boring or appearing to try to hard. Make sure you do not appear to be flirting with her yet. Helps keep the illusion you are a challenge. Once you have been getting some interest, a good indication is if she asked for your name. Time to qualify her, ask her questions about herself. You know "What do you do for un?" Keep the subjects light. Compliment her on stuff you like. Three to Five should be enough. Then qualify her by saying something like "I was not sure at first, but now I am." Now you want to make her comfortable. Ask real getting to know her questions. "What do you do?" or "Where are you from". Make sure you are not interviewing her. Start light touching, and escalate as needed. You now start out playful pushing, light touching, all that kind of stuff. Then ask for her number... or you know... see if you can get her to come home.

Just remember, you may succeed you may fail, the point is you tried.

Great post dude

It's easier to build a space-rocket with a needle and some instant noodles than it is to get a girlfriend

If you just sit inside and complain, than yes, totally agree with you. Approach women all the time with normal openers 10 times a day (yes, DAY), go out in the weekends. I don't care who you are, you will get numbers and dates, and you will gain experience. Quantity over quality and you will get a girlfriend, if that is your only goal. I recommend learning how to interact with women and practice. There are loads of great literature on the subject, and the world is your training ground.

Not helpful but the thread title keeps reminding me of this old song.

[youtube]UZ4ErdfrjKs[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back