in search of friendship

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headbanginghorseman

Reaction score
the other day, i had something really good happen to me. i wanted to share the good news with someone, so i took out my phone and started skimming through the contacts. it was then that i realized, that for some reason [a GOOD reason. i am not a petty person, by any means], i wasn't talking to any of those people. it was then that i realized that i had no friends.

my name is ashton, and i'm 22. i've just about given up on this friendship thing, and this is my last-ditch attempt at meeting someone.

most of my problems are a result of the type of friends i choose. i am a very laid-back girl, and usually associate with males because they are less dramatic than most of the females out there [sorry ladies :/ i don't mean to offend]. somewhere along the line, these guys seem to blow an amorous gasket, and find friendship less interesting than getting in my pants. for the past year, i have lived almost entirely without human contact, simply because i am sick of dealing with this.

i have a wide variety of interests. i am very kind, loyal, and have a genuine interest in what others have to say [i don't just wait for my turn to talk]. i had some luck finding friends on the internet before, via a site nicknamed the NCC, but that site got hacked long ago and is now out of commission. i am hoping to have the same sort of luck with this site.

if you'd like a loyal companion, or just someone to chitchat with, please drop me a line. i'd love to meet you.

I have the same problem with you now. I feel so lonely in my class.Friends don't care anything I said because they think I'till a child ,don't know what talking about.I don't have any friend to share my sadness or happiness.If you have a Yahoo nick,please add me like a friend: heaven_sight_9x.I'd love to meet you( Sorry!My english's not good.I'm vietnamese)

guinea pigs are awesome..
the most aerodynamic animal ever :p

sorry for the randomness of this comment :D

You seem cool. I'll be your friend (provided you don't mind making friends with girls still). =]

I can so relate to you in a lot of ways, cept the part about being super interesting(read your profile). I'm 20, male, and if you want, you can message, email, or add my messenger so we can talk some. I soo need a friend too, as of now I have no online friends, haven't had a real life one in several years.

I need a friend too. Haven't had a real life friend in awhile. Am 22 and from california. So yea pm me if you want. I have some instant messengers if you want to talk on those.

*edit* Just read your profile. I also like retro-gaming and thrift stores haha.

Latest posts

Back