wierd fits of depression

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Antinazi007

So this is my first post I found this website because I was bored and lonely and decided to look up what to do in that situation on google and I got this lol. well recently I have just been going through these wierd fits of depression. Ever since my girlfriend left me and took my baby along with her for no reason except that she wanted to screw other guys, its been really hard. we have been broken up for about a month but she is still the only thing I think about. and I cant talk to anyone about it cause I cant even think about the situation with crying let alone talk to someone about it. I know the only thing I can do is move on but that is proving to be alot harder then expected. can anyone help me with this I cant get her out of my head and that fact that I cant see my baby anymore because my ex is a whore is killing me inside. ='(

have u thought about taking this 2 court? u have a right 2 c ur baby. u have rights just like she does
if ur gf is really as sleezy as u say she is..... u might even want 2 consider trying 2 get custody
i know this is all fresh. & ur head is messed up. & it hurts. but what u do right now will affect ur rights as a father. & has alot 2 do w/what will happen with ur son/daughter

mentally. plz try 2 seperate ur gf from ur child... & work on what u can change......... which is the ability 2 c ur own kid & b a part of his/her life
viewing it as a "package" loss might just b 2 much 4 ur mind right now

Go get custody. Believe me, you wouldn't wanna leave your baby to someone like that as you have mentioned. If it's that bad, you should save the baby first, then you can perhaps work on yourself. Hope things work out for ya.

Antinazi007 said:
So this is my first post I found this website because I was bored and lonely and decided to look up what to do in that situation on google and I got this lol. well recently I have just been going through these wierd fits of depression. Ever since my girlfriend left me and took my baby along with her for no reason except that she wanted to screw other guys, its been really hard. we have been broken up for about a month but she is still the only thing I think about. and I cant talk to anyone about it cause I cant even think about the situation with crying let alone talk to someone about it. I know the only thing I can do is move on but that is proving to be alot harder then expected. can anyone help me with this I cant get her out of my head and that fact that I cant see my baby anymore because my ex is a whore is killing me inside. ='(
Well I would firstly go and get some counseling on this matter. In Australia we have a counseling phone line called Mens Line, it's for men who have troubled marriages, break ups, etc... Maybe you have something similar where you live. I'm sure talking to a proffesional one on one will help you.

I understand how bad a breakup can be. It can feel like you are slowly dying. I know you don't want to hear this (because I didn't either), but everything is going to be ok without her. You can and will get past this.

This whole situation with your baby is probably what's making this even worse than it needs to be. I recommend seeking legal counsel for this. You should be able to see your child unless you did something wrong. Take this to court right away.

Secondly, you need to start thinking of the reasons why the relationship didn't last. Was she cheating on you? Did you have personality conflicts? There are plenty of reasons why your relationship didn't work and you need to focus on them eventually. Just try to think of all the things you hated about her and all the times she hurt you. That will help you. Just keep in mind that SHE left YOU, SHE hurt YOU. You don't deserve to have her hurt you anymore. You will find someone who loves you.

Keep away from her and any reminders of her. Get contact with your child again. Focus on finding things that make you happy and work on them. But most importantly: allow yourself to grieve. Don't bottle anything up or hide anything. Talk to someone. We're all here on this forum for similar reasons and we all like to hear from people who are dealing with similar problems.

That is a tough situation!! Yes you do have to do something about seeing your child. We certainly understand about depression and its not "wierd" its natural. Somehow you've got to keep going. We are all good people.

Latest posts

Back