Depressed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazstal

Reaction score
I feel worthless. I am a 29 year old woman and I have no life. I feel all alone. I go to work and come home and sit here alone day in and day out. It gets really depressing. Especially on a holiday weekend such as this. Won't even be watching fireworks this year. Wasn't invited to any cookouts and have nobody to go with me to the public displays, and lets just face it, its no fun to go out alone. The world would be better off without me. I'm just a waste of space.[/color]

Would the world be better off without you? I mean, if you're so worthless, the world will be rather unaffected by your not being here. It wouldn't care either way. However, for it to be better off without you suggests that you're important to the world, although for a negative reason. Yet, that isn't the case, is it. Because there will be, somewhere, someone who cares about you, loves you etc. Family, perhaps. I don't know your circumstances. You're lonely, yes, but never worthless. No one is worthless. Maybe criminals. ;)

I so know how you feel. You gotta force yourself out there, meet some friends, maybe somebody more. You don't wanna be at the same place you are in ten years, do you?

You can be besties with Unlucky in Life. She is in the same situation.

Anyway u should go out and do stuff, perhaps dating if you have not already. Find stuff that makes u happy.

I can echo your feelings, craztal.

Although I do not feel that the world is a better place without me (I have a pretty satisfying job), I do feel that I am all alone in the world (yes, I do have my parents and brother, but that's it). I have all but given up on finding a lifelong partner.

Our circumstances are different, but the sense of being alone in the world is mutual

allanh said:
I can echo your feelings, craztal.

Although I do not feel that the world is a better place without me (I have a pretty satisfying job), I do feel that I am all alone in the world (yes, I do have my parents and brother, but that's it). I have all but given up on finding a lifelong partner.

Our circumstances are different, but the sense of being alone in the world is mutual

True 'dat.

These little one day holidays always suck. I could hear the fireworks going off here on Friday, didn't go of course.

Latest posts

Back