trying to make freinds on facebook by lying to people using model to make image

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
i have to lye to make friends on facebook by using photo of model and but my personalty.some i add my self to freind on facebook who hates under different name its pathetic and sad and i know not me in photo but the personality is the real me .
but they would not add if i put photo of my self no one would bother only weird guys or 70 years.
the last guy who asked me out was 70 years old ,
so you say i make fool of people by adding to my self to people don't like or hate.they seem nice to under different name and gorgeous model as photo
they treated me different but real life i just passed by the same people
but the personality is all me .they think i am ok.

they know real me just not interstsed
same personality - gorgeous model photo= positive feedback
same personality - photo of me = negative feedback

does that make sence

Using a fake picture is a recipe for disaster. And to be completely and utterly honest, I don't think that looks are your major issue. Yes, men are shallow and might respond better at first if you use a very attractive women as your image. But without a better personality, it won't last. You won't even be able to consistently fake being attractive, because girls who naturally are confident in their looks really do tend to sound different.

IgnoredOne said:
Using a fake picture is a recipe for disaster. And to be completely and utterly honest, I don't think that looks are your major issue. Yes, men are shallow and might respond better at first if you use a very attractive women as your image. But without a better personality, it won't last. You won't even be able to consistently fake being attractive, because girls who naturally are confident in their looks really do tend to sound different.

her looks and my personality its not great one.its that now or empty facebook

Facebook is not that important. I haven't 'made' a single friend via facebook, to be completely honest and I have an efficient enough social group. Honestly, you're better off getting to know people in other ways, even online. Even playing a video game like WoW and getting to know people is probably more effective, because then you have something in common with them to start with.

You can't "win" people, especially not like that. Just give it up already, for the sake of your sanity and his. STOP IT. Find people you can befriend first, and work on yourself before anyone else.

i don't know why he blocked me i did nothing to him.i don't understand and no reason too.we getting on so well
he even comment on stuff then sudden blocked me with out word i don't know what happened.
i don't understand what happen it doesn't make sence

how could he have known all sudden get rid for no reason i don't understand i just don't understand
i gave no reason to block me no reason all i was week just a week.i am really upset and confused he never going forgive me or give me 2ns chance
we were getting on well. i just don't understand.

Stop trying to 'make friends' on facebook. It doesn't work. Especially stop trying to stalk one person on multiple accounts.

You wanted advice. Which part of STOP is not clear for you? Should I use large font with colored letters?

S T O P

unlucky in life said:
i don't understand i did every thing right all sudden get rid like i didn't exist

You obviously didn't do everything right. In fact, the list of things you did wrong is steadily increasing to the point of madness. But at this rate, I think you're just spamming this site and possibly intentionally trolling us.

its looks like i can't win with him.i don't what happen it makes me very upset .no expiation just gone just like that.
i really don't understand i really don't its make no sence at all.

what are you expecting to get from all these threads, unlucky in life? Obviously you are not after advice.

Out of all the people on my Facebook list I've probably only got a couple of true friends. After reading some people's status' I find most people are fake attention seekers who need reassuring all the time that they're great. Sometimes I find it draining and I wonder why I bother going on there. If it wasn't for family that lived far away I would cancel it.

Yeah I tend to agree, people post such crap on it, hence why I dont even bother looking. Personally, I dont care what you ate, who you slept with, how much you drunk whatever or how you feel in the morning.

Sadly, its now just full of 15 year old schoolkids trying to act all cool and saying they have 900 friends so must be cool.

happyman said:
Yeah I tend to agree, people post such crap on it, hence why I dont even bother looking. Personally, I dont care what you ate, who you slept with, how much you drunk whatever or how you feel in the morning.

Sadly, its now just full of 15 year old schoolkids trying to act all cool and saying they have 900 friends so must be cool.

Yes you've got it! ;)

Latest posts

Back