To Do, or Not To Do, That Is The Question ~ Elaine

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnKok

Reaction score
This is Elaine

IMG_5845.jpg
IMG_6048.jpg

IMG_6009.jpg
IMG_6030.jpg

IMG_6006.jpg

My full work on Elaine is composed of 30 + photos, should you have an interest, please visit my full work on Elaine here

I would really appreciate it if you can let your thoughts be known to me in this thread after you have seen my work =)

Experimental Concept

My artwork is about combining all of the impressions from of all of the photos of the model. In every set I have more than 30 photos, all displayed in a specific format arranged to simulate the layout of a Triptych (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triptych) but modified to for website publish

Another example can be those of Egyptian wall art
egypt.jpeg

Other words you must consider all of these photos plus the words in my article about the model for it to work. Its sort of like a macro scale kind of thing.

My experiment is about being able to accurately express a person using this means.

Approach

I capture my subjects exactly as they are despite what she says about herself and what she does in the pictures

I minimize my influence and bias in the subject by providing minimal direction and art guidance, hence minimizing influence contamination.

Everything in the photos, everything in each word and sentence belongs to the subject and none of mine.

All of this raw data is completely up to the audience to process and interpret to their heart’s content =D

Telling me your interpretation will definitely help me a lot ! So please do =)

As for the background and place i choose, this sort of captures an element of fate to my work. Its like it is fate that we have to shoot at this place at this particular moment ( i hope i am making sense )

Skuzziemuff, she looks like she's 10...especially in the last picture on here...

No do not do.

lol

Anyway, nice pictures JohnKok.

I still think you're spam, but whatever. Post weird Asian girls who would probably be freaked out you're creeping on them. That's perfectly fine.

Latest posts

Back