Top quality Hermes replica handbags

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hpssoo

Reaction score
"Let all the products to be fine, beauty and perfect" is Hermes's tenet. At present Hermes has 14 series products, including all [*Spam removed*, scarf, men and women clothing series, perfume, watch etc, most product for handbags are [u*Spam removed*]Hermes 42cm], *Spam removed*rl] and the popular [u*Spam removed*], no wonder some called Hermes products as the ideological deep, grade noble and rich connotation and exquisite works of art. These love Hermes high-quality goods of [u*Spam removed*, Stylish [*Spam removed*l]Hermes 30cm[/url] and [*Spam removed*], through its scattered around the world, more than 20 countries and regions have 200 specialty store,[*Spam removed*l] blending into the fast pace of modern life, let the world to return to traditional grace's arms.

Yuck, spam.
I never understood how that is STILL on the market. Do people ACTUALLY like it?

Callie said:
Yuck, spam.
I never understood how that is STILL on the market. Do people ACTUALLY like it?

They do indeed, and most people who eat it now don't have my grandfather's excuse for having developed a taste for it in WWII.

It's pretty big in Korea and, from what I hear, absolutely huge in Hawaii.

Unfortunately, yes, people do tend to like it. People like my mother, who with all her health conditions, should be ashamed to even want to buy it. It makes her sick, and that should be enough for her to stop. :|

Totally OT but, you know what my canned-meat-product guilty pleasure is?

Underwood deviled ham.

deviledham.jpg

omg mix it with mustard and a hit of mayo and spread it on toast? Total guilty meaty pleasure.

honeysuckle. I may need to buy a can today.

Callie said:
3343358130_c4d0d3f7ee_z.jpg

How about spotted dick? :D

But... but... but.... despite the name, that's not meat in a can!

I would love to buy a can of that though just because. haha

I did giggle when I bought this though:

cocksoup300.jpg

LMAO. cock flavored

How can you name something SPOTTED DICK???? that's just asking for sarcasm

Sometimes we just kinda enjoy our spam posts.