Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rafale

Reaction score
Hello to All,

I'm a 30y/o female. I'm not totally sure how I ended up here. I'm relatively intelligent, I've always had a good job, I never had trouble finding a boyfriend.

I'm engaged to man that lives overseas. It's very heard. Sometimes he's the most wonderful man in the world, and sometimes I'm not sure. I really need someone to talk to, and I don’t know how I ended up in this position only to find I don’t have one friend around me to talk to. I think of all the people I helped over the years, and wonder.. where are they?

Today was one of the saddest days of my life, and I'm sitting here by myself in my living room, and I just want to cry and tell someone, but the only one I have to talk to is fast asleep on the other side of the world.

I really would like a female to talk to, because I do respect my fiancé and I know his culture cannot accept me having contact with a man not in my family. I just don't even know where to begin to make a friend.

Welcome Rafale :)

I'm sorry you felt so sad and alone. I'm not female so I guess I can't help, but I do hope you'll find that friend here. Take care in the meantime and I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Peter Lorre said:
Welcome Rafale :)

I'm sorry you felt so sad and alone. I'm not female so I guess I can't help, but I do hope you'll find that friend here. Take care in the meantime and I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Thank-you. I'm feeling a little better, I slept the afternoon away.

It's just been so much in a short time, and today I had to part with my two sweet parrots. My fiance does not like them and told me he did not want to find them here on his next visit. It's just so lonley here, and I they were my companions. I miss their voices.

It must sound silly, but it's not just his, so many things, and this is the one to push me to feel so so bad. When I felt sad and alone, I could go to their room and hold them and talk to them. Even if they were only repeating "I lvoe you" and other things because they have heard it so much, I could feel that they loved me and considered me part of thier little "flock". It was like another intelligent life to share with. I miss them so much.

I don't know what to do with myself. I's after 9p, so I guess I will move to bed and figure it out tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back