Xatlibs

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkuzzieMuff

Reaction score
We've started a new trend everybody, and I'm calling it Xatlibs, where we find madlibs type games online, and play it chat with everyone! I had for some strange reason thought of Madlibs in chat today, and managed to find some online, and so it began.
As we play, we can post them here for everyone else to read if they miss the game, or we can get more people interested in playing! The more, the merrier!
I'll start off with the first ones, that turned out okay, but there will be better ones posted soon! Enjoy!

And here's where it started I have the added words in bold letters (if it wasn't obvious enough):

Safety Booklet

This safety booklet provides some pointers for operating your new Foot safely.

Always remember to wear your penises so that your eyes are protected.
Never leave your Foot unattended. It may stimulate.
If you are using your Foot in an enclosed area, open the ninjas to allow minty air into the room.
Do not put your Foot under water. This can damage the sweaty parts of the Foot.
Do not expose your Foot to too much sunlight. Too much sunlight can cause the surface of the Foot to slap and insert.
Always use caution when thrusting with the Foot.
Never use the Foot near an open flame. It could easily clap and cause much damage.
If you are going to use the Foot during the fall, make sure to wear sticky panties.

Things That Drive Me Bonkers

I just hate it when…

Mom serves weiners for dinner.

My pet badger chews my nipple.

sensei gets mad at the class for being erotic.

My best friend Buddy decides to hump with somebody else.

I get wanked for something I didn't do.

Dad makes me wear dongs to school.

My favorite TV show “Sledge Hammer” gets canceled because the station has to broadcast a news conference.

People milking into my bedroom without knocking.

What Are Friends For?

Last night, as I sat in the Dungeon eating cherries and watching ***** Hunter, the telephone rang. When I picked it up, I heard a(n) stroking sound. It was my slippery friend Pimp. He told me that he couldn't solve the 69 problems that Grand Master had assigned for homework.

I'm pretty drunk in math, so it took me only 2.92485748057 minutes to figure out the answers. “These problems are easy!” I told him. “Use your crack.”

“It's broken!” he said. “I think my sloth gutted over it.”

“Then you'll just have to use your fingers!” I suggested vigorously.

SHITBALLS!! You're a big help! The next time I need advice, I'll call Michael Jackson,” he shouted.

I don't know why Pimp was so mad. Did he want me to give him the answers?

Lessons Aesop Never Taught

And the moral of the story is…

Two junk don't make a(n) finger.

Never juice with wombats.

slither while you're ahead.

One erect worm deserves another.

A robust boob spoils the whole barrel.

The early kangaroo catches the kibbles.

Slow and steady wins the bit.

A taco a day keeps Steve Irwin away.

Emus of a feather pork together.

You can bring a(n) dragon to water, but you can't make it squeeze.

Love Letter

Dear Minty,

You are extremly dead and I toss you! I want kiss your dickhole 666 times. You make my slut burn with desire.
When I first saw you, I hastily stared at you and fell in love. Will you seduce out with me?
Don`t let your parents discourage you, Indians are just jealous.

Yours forever, Vanilla

Love Letter
True story. :cool:

Love Letter

Dear BJD,

You are extremly gorgeous and I want you! I want kiss your dickhole a few times. You make my pussy burn with desire.
When I first saw you, I creepily stared at you and fell in love. Will you fresia out with me?
Don`t let your parents discourage you, Minty are just jealous.

Yours forever, EVERY WOMAN ON A.L.L.

DREAM MAN

My Dream Man should, first of all be very flaccid and scruffy. He should have a physique like Michael J. Fox, a profile like MC Hammer, and the intelligence of a moose.
He must be polite and must always remember to pound my mullet, to tip his pickle and to take my clavicle when crossing the street.
He should move forcefully, have a/an tight voice, and should always dress sleezily.
I would also like him to be a/an fugly dancer, and when we are alone he should whisper flamboyant nothings into my sphincter and hold my bushy tampon.
I know an old lady is hard to find. In fact the only one I can think of is Frey.

SOMEONE SPECIAL

I recently fell in and out of love with a plunger. His name is Bobbie Joe.
I have a filthy feeling about him. When we met, we just farted, but then he said I was the most obnoxious person he knew and that he would like me to be his pancake.
It was a dumpy decision to make but in the end I said "'Dat Ass!!!"
After that I left him and cried all the way to trailer park.
I feel a little frosted about what I did but I`d rather be flailing on the bidet and watching Thunder Cats.
Who needs a honeysuckle anyway?

Badjedidude said:
Love Letter
True story. :cool:

Love Letter

Dear BJD,

You are extremly gorgeous and I want you! I want kiss your dickhole a few times. You make my pussy burn with desire.
When I first saw you, I creepily stared at you and fell in love. Will you fresia out with me?
Don`t let your parents discourage you, Minty are just jealous.

Yours forever, EVERY WOMAN ON A.L.L.

Not at all full of yourself, are you? (d)

SEXY STRANGER- Justin, SkululzulMerkin

I spent all day ******* my scrotum.
I knew tonight was going to be the night I found a man to scrape with.
After 42 hours of getting ready, I went out the door.
I made my way over to the Brooklyn because that it a good place to find love. All the people looked so happy there, their faces all looking grotesque and flappy.
I was sitting down on a brontops when I saw him. He had malicious hair and a eldritch body. His eyes were like a haardvark's eyes. I loved the way he screwed his periwig.
He came up to me and said, "eat a bag of dicks"!!!!
I smiled at him under my lashes and then we rogered.

UH OH, DAD'S HOME!- Justin, SKululzulMerkin

My Dad is a big squamous and noisome man.
He spent 87467 years in jail for buggery.
Every day, my cacodaemoniacal father comes back from my cooch and tries to jaunt my family.
I usually spend the next pi hours feigning in my corkscrew.
This time was going to be plutonian.
I tied up my mother and thrifted her.
I set up a dumpster trap beyond the door (filled with anal seepage) and began to wait.
A few hours later, the door handle turns and he walks in.
The dumpster trap works perfectly and his pants rip open and he dies.

Latest posts

Back