Hello from Australia

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tealeafgreen

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I also found this forum via a google search. In my opinion, I feel lonely most of the time. I feel it right now as I sit in my cold room, alone in an empty house on a Friday night. I imagine most people are either talking to their friends, partners, family and generally having a great time because of the weekend. In comparison, I objectively feel that there might be something wrong with me.

I am a 23 year old female from Sydney, Australia. I do have some friends that I consider to be close, but we live quite separate lives, only seeing each other every fortnight or so. I guess Facebook let's us stay in contact, but I find that I am even anti-social online.

My purpose for joining this forum is to take the opportunity to meet others in similar situation and learn to be less afraid to put myself out there, to not limit my network to those I am familiar with.

Thanks for reading, feel free to PM me as I might be too shy to do so being a newbie.

Andy

Hi, yes it is winter here, so about 7 degrees celsius. I have lived in Australia all my life so I always wonder how I would cope with living in a northern hemisphere.

Hi Andy!
I'm also from Australia. Adelaide, in fact. Nice to have someone from home on here also.

Latest posts

Back