Hello :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweet*swirl

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say a formal "hello", i have already posted in the diary thread which is where i will probably be popping myself mostly... need to deal with some things and for some reason "pen to paper" or "finger to keyboard" may just be the way to do it.

Some have you have already messaged me following my diary post, and thank you for your messages... and yes, i am aware you cannot reply on the diary thread ;)

The diary for me is somewhere to write it all down, feel free to have a read... i doubt you will learn anything of life from it, but i can occasionally strike with some humour - life never usually goes to plan where i am concerned.

Id love to get to know you all and so feel free to msg me at anytime... even if it is just to laugh at what will be many unfortunate days to come..

:p

Hi,... How are you? Where are you from? I am also new over here on this forum, from U.S.A, and I am here for to share any question or for any kind of answer, related to any topic.

Hello sweet*swirl - what a lovely name! I'm yet to check out your diaries, as I'm working pretty much every day at the moment, but will be sure to in the future.

I'm from the UK too! Nice to meet you! *tips hat and goes off to see the Queen for afternoon tea*

Latest posts

Back