I'm depressed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you hate me?

• Total voters
no, is there a reason why should?

I may have missed something earlier, but i think you're alright

:D

I wonder if this person is trolling or legit. I cannot understand why someone would accuse everyone after every other sentence "not to hate" them or constantly complain.

Thrasymachus said:
I cannot understand why someone would accuse everyone after every other sentence "not to hate" them or constantly complain.

Yeap.

Maybe he's just really anxious. I get that way when I really care about what others think of me.

Two of the comments here prove what I have been saying. Thanks for making me feel worse about myself.

I dont think its very....well, its not really possible for people to answer your question like this- these people dont know you, so they dont have anything to base it on.

Also because you asked the question and then said "please dont hate me", people dont know what to say! Also, many people would just say "no" just for the fun of it-it doesnt mean they hate you.

Maybe you have been hurt in the past--but try not to let that make you think that everyone will be the same, We aint. :)

I know this poll isn't scientific for reasons I won't go into here. Still, it makes me realize how little value I am to anyone anywhere, real life or otherwise. I talked a little about it in another posting on this site.

someguy23475 said:
I know this poll isn't scientific for reasons I won't go into here. Still, it makes me realize how little value I am to anyone anywhere, real life or otherwise. I talked a little about it in another posting on this site.

but you cant judge your life based on an internet site or by the actions of a few people in this world (i havnt seen the other post but il look). I tarred everyone with the same brush based on what happened to me but im learning slowly that people dont all share the hate and all that. Its taken a long time to get to this stage though, it might be the same for you?

someguy23475 said:
Problem is these kind of people seem to be everywhere I go. I can't find the good ones

Well yeh, life isnt supposed to be easy! If we could just find the good people in the world, people would get lazy. Im not saying its good that some people suffer like this, but it makes you think that you are not the only one out there going through it, which i dont know about you, but for me helped a lil bit

Sometimes it seems I am the only one going through it because no one seems to understand.

Badjedidude said:
lol it's 50/50

I don't find that funny in the least. Actually I find it rude.

This thread makes me what to find you where ever you are in Michigan and knock some sense into you, literally. (d) Sorry, if you think this is harsh, but sometimes people need a good kick in the ass to get them back on track. Like a parent, they do it because they care.

SkuzzieMuff said:
This thread makes me what to find you where ever you are in Michigan and knock some sense into you, literally. (d) Sorry, if you think this is harsh, but sometimes people need a good kick in the ass to get them back on track. Like a parent, they do it because they care.

I need something that's for sure, and I know you do care, so I don't find that offensive at all.

I don't hate you, but I don't love you either.... because I don't know you. You shouldn't get depressed over that.
You should propose this poll to your family or friends and I would imagine you would get a more desirable answer

allanh said:
I don't hate you, but I don't love you either.... because I don't know you. You shouldn't get depressed over that.
You should propose this poll to your family or friends and I would imagine you would get a more desirable answer

I agree with this.

Latest posts

Back