I got chewed out for apologizing (aka aloha!)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReyOzymandias

Reaction score
Hence, here I am.

I'm Rey, 21-years-old, from the Philadelphia suburbs, and you guys are my last freaking chance :p

I'd say I'm a lonely person, but that's kinda given, yeh? I've been slowly moving about the internet trying to find a place I can fit in, and the last place I tried chewed me up and spit me out in the span of 4-5 days, so I'm not really feeling so hot right now either.

In terms of who I am, I'm a student studying to get a bachelors in mathematics, I have a part time job making food at a wholesale club, and I'm a musician (I play guitar, bass, some drums, some mandolin, some didgeridoo, not a terrible singer). I identify myself as omni-romantic and a furry. I enjoy learning and creating languages (although, I'm not very good with english sometimes, even though it's my native language).

In general, I sometimes have trouble getting along with others for various reasons, and I'm kinda looking for advice and people who, well, understand being lonely.

So, hello! I look forward to meeting everyone!

welcome aboard.... I don't eat meat and I'm not a carnivore, so you should have no problems with me chewing you up and spitting you out :D

Latest posts

Back