Dreams can be hurtful

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

Wave Shock

This is the second time I have been placed into anger and despair when waking up from a dream. I had a dream of an old friend, who I used to like, until I moved away to another state. In expressions of love, we were hugging each other and crying. We were saying goodbye as if was leaving to go far away.

This feeling felt so real. I felt her, her love, and her warmth as I felt my love for her. Eventually, I woke up in tears. That's how real it felt, and I just can't take this.

My previous dream some time ago was me and her walking down the street and she took my hand. We continued walking holding hands, and when we got to my house she let go. Again, I woke up and I was just so angry and sad. I still feel her warmth in my hand to this day.

I can't take this anymore. It's driving me crazy, and it nearl brings me to tears when I think about it. Now, I moved away more then 4 years ago, and she's been a good distant friend. I just need to know why I am having these dreams because they're basically ripping me apart...

They're nice dream, but reality is the cause for my despair, so they're not nightmares...Anyways, I have just been so angry, it hurts everytime I thnk about it...

Yeah sometimes my dreams felt so real too. There was once, it was this well i'll just say basically that it was an angry dream. Someone close to me was really really angry, and i could feel the anger vibes throughout the dream and afterwards when i woke up, still felt it that it bothered me for days later. Totally weird huh.

I don't think we'll ever know exactly why these dreams happen even after a long time. It's just as difficult as it is to let go of the people you really love and have kept close to heart.

Yeah true. I once had this dream too. This girl, she was sweet kind and I loved her. We kissed, did stuff together, I learn lots of things like cycling and swimming from her. Then all of this sudden, I knocked her down in my car that i was driving (I wonder why i drove cause I had no liscence but it was a dream) and I was crying. I woke up, my eyes all tearing and my pillow wet with my tears.

I've yet to be in a relationship, so I have no idea what the feeling of love is, but the feeling I felt in my dreams something I've never felt before.

I mean, why would my desire of love be broadcasted to an old friend of mine (who's taken by the way). I mean, she wasn't the last person I had a crush on...Though I guess it could be jealousy because she's in a relationship, and I am not...

I just hate it, it's as if my dreams are teasing or taunting me. Even a day after it still hurts when I think about it...

Latest posts

Back