Hello.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louMcntire

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm Louis, 19 years of age from Canada and I have no friends.
I used to (or so I think ?): Every few years I'd be hanging out with new folks but never anyone close. Two years ago when the last wave of "friends" broke I just gave up on building any sort of long lasting relationship. Now I'm lonely and I've lost interest in almost everything.

But I am trying to patch things up a bit. I started working out a bit and the mind feels invigorated. I started country skying last winter and love the peacefulness of it. Now I'm looking for something I like doing when there isn't snow on the ground. And most likely I'll be looking for someone to participate with me when I find it.

I must say I've always had a problem communicating through anything else than real life. Whether it be using facebook, msn and even a phone. (Yes that's a telephone and I hate using them.) It is crippling, so this might take some getting use to. If I don't answer you. I'm sorry and I assure you I'm at least reading your messages, and enjoying them if they're nice.

Hopefully in time I'll start posting here and there. And answering

Latest posts

Back