Hello to my fellow loners!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oetoriya(537)

Reaction score
Nice day to be alone, ain't it.

I just wanna say hello and hi to everyone here in this forum. I was searching through google about "how to deal with jerks in school" and I saw the page "how to deal with jerks" or something like that, and I found this site. I read the replies to the user that started that thread (Aidamare or something, can't rememebr) and I was overwhelmed. But I'm still confused about that topic. I'm a loner in school and everyone likes me. Girls fall for my charms (I'm not a show-off, I just sound like one), a few boys are insecured, most of them idolize me and call me boss, but there is one jerk out there that bugs me: Noel. He's the only one that talks back to me in a angry manner. When I ask him a simple question, he answers: "Wanna fight?! Let's fight outside! You jerk!", I can't believe that he called me jerk, he doesn't even know that he is one. I've been wanting to beat-up this guy, 'cause I can (I learned boxing a month ago, but stopped just now). But, I'm afraid my families would beat me up back, and I would be suspended, or worse; expelled. Anyway, that's in another thread to be discussed. So, I wish I get to know everyone in this website.

Regards
- Pahyuhn Cinco (my real name)

P.S. I have a trivia; Oetoriya means "I'm a loner', just letting you know (if you don't) :)

Heya. I doubt you're really in the right place, to be honest. Ideally, this place ought to serve as a center of peer support for people suffering from crushing loneliness- not offer advice in starting schoolyard rumble o' fisticuffs. Still, it's good that you realize the adverse effects of starting a fight.

Bread said:
Heya. I doubt you're really in the right place, to be honest. Ideally, this place ought to serve as a center of peer support for people suffering from crushing loneliness- not offer advice in starting schoolyard rumble o' fisticuffs. Still, it's good that you realize the adverse effects of starting a fight.

Ok, I won't beat him up, I'll just ignore that guy. And actually, I don't feel so lonely or something. I'm just silent at school, that's what I meant. Anyway, thanks for the hint man, now I got an idea about this thread. Hey, I'm beginning to lie this site! :D

Latest posts

Back