Just hold out a little longer - Sex with robots.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK..

So I thought I heard everything..

now - I KNOW - I've heard everthing!

And this gives me the creeps!

i didnt read that article. but i heard about this last nite. the way i heard it was not just 4 sex. but 4 relationship 2. sounds like a fantastic idea. maybe i could have a relationship w/o all the moods nagging & brattiness LoL
i should read the article though huh
i might

okay. i read this. & this article is hilarious LoL. okay so the author is kind of ignorant about interracial marriages. but xcept 4 that. its a good article. it sounds far off though. 2 bad. it sounds like a really good idea. i wonder how much these will end up costing
think ugly 1s will end up cheaper than beautiful 1s??? Lmao
i can c it now.... "yeah man all i could afford was a fat 1". & ppl complaining about y the fat 1s r cheaper when they actually use more material 2 make them LoL
good article... thx

^Yeah, I don't know about her face, but I feel like I got a good deal, being that the head is good and all... oh, and she's a decent cook too!

Man, I love imagining the future. Either the world will be destroyed, or humans will be on smoe crazy futuristic stuff. Hell, relative to even years of last century, we're already at that point. Sometimes when I'm driving on Lake Shore, I feel like f the police. I'm doing 90 with ease on a 40 limit, along with others. I love flying by slow drivers who act like they're afraid to just let it go. And while I'm doing all of this, I'm thinking how much I'd love to be able to go around 200 miles. Will there be a revolution in the highway system? Speed lanes that allow for such a thing, but certainly not integrated with a set of lanes that don't. Ok, well, maybe not. Haha. Hopefully videogames will reach "true" virtual reality soon, though.

Yep, I'm going to be insanely tired throughout work tomorrow at this rate.
4 more hours, and I'll need to get up... and I haven't slept yet! Woooo!

LoL i can c theres going 2 b a whole lot of robot type ethnic jokes in the future

Almond said:
Ew this is gross.

Have you ever seen or heard of those complex dildo machines? They remind me of multifunctional workout systems, the difference being that the workout is a sexual one.

I don't think the idea of a sex robot is any worse than this. It sounds precisely like an advancement over the sex machine I'm referring to, and that machine is even an advancement over a plain ol' dildo/vibrator! Sexual Evolution!

This is just plain disgusting. Just because things are true doesn't mean they have to be strewn all over the place.

Sex isnt gross, and sex machines are way more clean, because they dont have STDs, just bacteria if you dont wipe them down but that bacteria is everywhere in the first place. So come on Almond its not nearly as bad as your making it seem.

That's your opinion. I don't have it. My opinion is different and my opinion still says it's all gross.

Latest posts

Back