a little late...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

condemnedsoul666

Reaction score
I just realised i didn't do an intro, and its says Please to do one so I decided to do a late one

I'm Alex I'm 16 and in scotland, i was looking for some sort of forum as i was lonely, and have a lot of time on my hands as i hardly ever have things to and have barely any friends, not one female friend, because of how shy/'different' i am.

condemnedsoul666 said:
I just realised i didn't do an intro, and its says Please to do one so I decided to do a late one

I'm Alex I'm 16 and in scotland, i was looking for some sort of forum as i was lonely, and have a lot of time on my hands as i hardly ever have things to and have barely any friends, not one female friend, because of how shy/'different' i am.

Good morning Alex, t'is Mouse here. Welcome, late or never. :)

It matters not that you are 'different'. We are all different which is why we are here and enjoying one-another's company. I have already met you in Chat2 and feel good you're around to talk to. I like your conversation.

You are welcome any time to PM me, just to chat about anything, really. I'm 16, too. But soon to be 17.

Have you snow up there in bonnie Scotland? Must be chilly when the north wind blows. I'm down south, way down with the sea for company. Fire is lit, warm hearts. I hope you will find warmth here.

Merry Christmas to you!

Love, Anna Mouse

condemnedsoul666 said:

The thing is that being different is what is gong to get you your perfect girl.

Latest posts

Back