My name is Hannah.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HannahJocelyn

Reaction score
My name is Hannah. I'm new. I'm 21.

I keep editing this...but if you'd like to know about me a lil bit....I don't have any friends except for one guy friend, so i'm pretty lonely. I'm also socially awkward when it comes to talking in any form. or just be friends on here :)

Welcome to the site. :)

I might advise against leaving your facebook up, though. It's generally not a good idea to freely give it out.

Heya, Hannah, and welcome to ALL. Concur with the dark jedi on this notion of Facebook- generally not a good idea to leave an excess of information of yourself on the Internet, in any case. Internet's full of weird, disturbed individuals, as everyone knows.

Still- hope you find some more folks to talk to here at ALL. Me, always enjoy talking to new people, so if you feel up for a discussion, you can leave a PM in my inbox. Plenty of discussion going on in the forums, too, so you might check that out. Generally not too keen on forum discussion, myself.

Bread said:
Heya, Hannah, and welcome to ALL. Concur with the dark jedi on this notion of Facebook- generally not a good idea to leave an excess of information of yourself on the Internet, in any case. Internet's full of weird, disturbed individuals, as everyone knows.

Still- hope you find some more folks to talk to here at ALL. Me, always enjoy talking to new people, so if you feel up for a discussion, you can leave a PM in my inbox. Plenty of discussion going on in the forums, too, so you might check that out. Generally not too keen on forum discussion, myself.

Yea, today i decided i wanted to delete the fb link, but it wont let me anymore. Not sure if theres a way to do it.....?
But, it's nice to meet you :)

HannahJocelyn said:
My name is Hannah. I'm new. I'm 21.

I keep editing this...but if you'd like to know about me a lil bit....I don't have any friends except for one guy friend, so i'm pretty lonely. I'm also socially awkward when it comes to talking in any form. Add me on fb if you'd like, or just be friends on here :)

Hi Hannah and welcome to the site. If you ever want to chat about anything feel free to send me a PM. I also know what its like being socially awkward... Terrible at talking in groups, especially if there are people that I am not familiar with. :club:

I don't think FB friend number is an indication of being lonely or not. In fact, some of my most popular friends has hardly anyone on their FB

HannahJocelyn said:
happyman said:
wtf you have over 200 facebook friends and complain you are lonely?

Anyway welcome.

...fb friends are real friends?

Well I certainly dont go around adding random people I dont know for no reason. Mind you most of my facebook friends are only family.

Each to their own I guess

Latest posts

Back