silence

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soharuchan

Reaction score
sigh...
thats all i seem to say anymore.
allow me to tell you my story.
once upon a time, there was a little girl who loved to be friendly and helpful. when school started at first she had lots of friends, but as the years went on, she was left alone. in the playground, she would often walk by herself looking for anyone else who was lonely or sad. sometimes she would make a friend this way, but after awhile, they would leave her too. she was very sad, until she met her three best friends. they were her best friends all through middle school, and she stuck to them because she was too shy to talk to anyone. she was afraid they would reject her or make fun of her, and so she was always silent. but then, it seemed her friends werent acting like friends anymore. they made fun of her, and her family, and even... well she doesnt like to talk about it. they didnt know she felt sad by it at all, they were just trying to poke fun. now that they were apart, she felt more alone than ever. it took her fifteen years to figure out... she had always been lonely. when she was young, she just thought that was normal, but now that she looked at it, it made her cry. in highschool she made friends, but was always too nervous to talk to boys. she just wants somebody to talk to... somebody who would really care and tell her everything was going to be okay. she developed depression over time, and now has even worse problems than before with grades, and she doesnt know why. shes irresponsible and pathetic, and constantly degrades herself. she needs someone to tell her... because she wont believe herself.

ive heard all the advice before... and it doesnt help. what can i possibly do?

Find a reason to, this ain't advice, it's an order, a lot of that seems similar to me, except some things like gender, so find a reason NOW! and don't look back. ever.

And nice name :)

condemnedsoul666 said:
Find a reason to, this ain't advice, it's an order, a lot of that seems similar to me, except some things like gender, so find a reason NOW! and don't look back. ever.

And nice name :)

thats just my problem. i dont have a motivation for anything. nothing seems to inspire me, not future or goals or dreams, i dont even have any anymore. ive given up. i only do things when people rely on me, and that doesnt happen because im irresponsible. im hopeless. no matter what people say... i always let people down.

That's even more like i was, this stage WILL pass. Do what you can to survive and maintain your sanity in the meantime, the only reason i do things is for me, that is all i could find for now until i have something to truly motivate and inspire me, maybe that'll help you, if you can't live for others, live for yourself.

Also, on your bio you said you are weird but i fail to see how.

Life seems pointless when your mood is in the gutter. Even imagining yourself as happy seems not worth the effort. However, it is. If you ever catch a glimpse of happiness, you will see what you have forgotten. Work on things that should make you happier, even if you can't imagine them being worth the effort. They are. You just can't see it until you are there.
I know how it feels. I still struggle with it once in a while.

Latest posts

Back