Update your own diary?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allanh

Reaction score
I am thinking about starting my thread on the "Diary" section.

However, I do think that I may need to add new entries in the future and I do not want to keep creating new threads for each update.

Is it possible to make it so the OP can reply to his/her own thread?

thanks

It would be nice to know, whether it is possible...

EveWasFramed said:
It's the way the site it set up. I'm afraid that there's nothing we can do about it.

:/

Would our mighty moderators be angry if alt accounts were to be set up for this purpose? I would like to start one as well but I think here would be the only place such things wouldnt likely be seen my people I know.

Bump. I was curious about this, too.

Or if anyone knows of a user-friendly journal website - PM me?

What?! You mean you cant? Well thats pretty retarded, not conducive for making a diary at all now is it?

Or we could change the name to "the forum to make occassional personal posts that you never get back to and no one replies to."

Phaedron said:
What?! You mean you cant? Well thats pretty retarded, not conducive for making a diary at all now is it?

Or we could change the name to "the forum to make occassional personal posts that you never get back to and no one replies to."

A little harsh, don't you think?
The Diary section provides members a chance to say what they are thinking without having people come in and comment on it. Yes, it would be nice if the member could make an addition to it, but yeah...little harsh.

Callie said:
Phaedron said:
"the forum to make occassional personal posts that you never get back to and no one replies to."
The Diary section provides members a chance to say what they are thinking without having people come in and comment on it.

Isn't that exactly what I said? You might consider yourself a little harsh, but I don't. So stop making us both look bad, lol.

Latest posts

Back