never had boyfriend and never got my 1st kiss & men hate me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe your problem is NOT that other people supposedly "hate" you, but that YOU hate YOURSELF.

You need to stop focusing on what other people think of you and start focusing on what you think of yourself. Regardless of what you do or anyone else does, you won't be happy until you are happy with yourself.

Callie said:
I believe your problem is NOT that other people supposedly "hate" you, but that YOU hate YOURSELF.

You need to stop focusing on what other people think of you and start focusing on what you think of yourself. Regardless of what you do or anyone else does, you won't be happy until you are happy with yourself.

having stunning good looks would help me huge but just a dream

Don't talk about things that you can not change.

Concentrate on things you can improve on.

sorry for annoying but all i have know is hated and rejection by all my life men i don't know why i have nothing to them .its the only treatment i know

unlucky in life said:
sorry for annoying but all i have know is hated and rejection by all my life men i don't know why i have nothing to them .its the only treatment i know

im sorry for saying it but you are starting to get the same treatment here.
it is not men that are the problem.
you need to change yourself. (not just your looks)

but men have told they rather other female in the world but most of them are very skinny and very pretty
men like them on looks alone and nothing but with me no matter what i do .its a case just stop don't even try you rejected
even in facebook good looking female will not be rejected by good looking guy he might know nothing about her and keep her on any way.
but unattractive female won't even get the time of day from the exactly same guy
unattractive girl might very good personalty and smart
but good looking girl doesn't have personality's much smarts yet he keep on conversation can dull as dirty water
unattractive girl can talk about any thing and make people laugh he rejects her but the good looking girl has saw dust for brains

its just example

Google replacing your negative inner voice....

I dont know how over wight you are...but I do see over wieght couples.
I see over wieght women with multiple children...Ya know what Am saying?

unlucky in life said:
but men have told they rather other female in the world but most of them are very skinny and very pretty
men like them on looks alone and nothing but with me no matter what i do .its a case just stop don't even try you rejected
even in facebook good looking female will not be rejected by good looking guy he might know nothing about her and keep her on any way.
but unattractive female won't even get the time of day from the exactly same guy
unattractive girl might very good personalty and smart
but good looking girl doesn't have personality's much smarts yet he keep on conversation can dull as dirty water
unattractive girl can talk about any thing and make people laugh he rejects her but the good looking girl has saw dust for brains

its just example

yes this might be easier for atractive people.
but you are not skinny and beatifull ( is what you say ).
does it make you feel better if you keep talking about it ?
pretty people have problems to.

what do you want from us ??

K...do you have enough money for surgery?
Theres alwaays salutions or options
I f you say the ur as intelligeent as
you are..then you should be able to
find a good job or have ideas of how
to make income...
Or even if you dont have good income...
being as brillent as you are...youll be resourceful of coming up with momey
and many other salutiions to overcome
you challenges.

I know a women that had by pass surgery..Yes her life changed .

if some one knows there good looking and people tell that person there isn't that dangerous knowledge because if that person
huge ego boast .they think can do what they like to others because there are good looking
can be nasty to those are not beautiful looking as themselves and look down on them rejected from there social circle and isolated them

they tell them make friends there own level being snobby and arrogant to that less perfect looking person

You could look like a supermodel but your partner would LEAVE YOU because your personality is unbearable!
No man is going to tolerate a woman that complains non-stop about herself all the time!
I mean, even if I were a desperate man and I wanted you...I would LEAVE YOU as well!
You hate yourself so much and because of it - you are so miserable!
NO ONE wants to be around miserable people...you make others feel sad and unhappy being around you.
You need to work on yourself - you really do.
I feel really sorry for you that you don't understand that.
I know a woman like you...so miserable...so unhappy...she is now 40+ and it is all her fault because she never tried to learn to like herself.
When you don't like yourself - no one else in the world is going to.
You're a superficial person because all that is important to you is looks. The only trait that you value in others and yourself in looks. It is very sad that other traits - such as kindness, compassion, intelligence, dedication, humour and so forth - have no value to you.
I don't know what to say...I think it's a piss-poor way that you see yourself and everyone. :(

i have stupid question how do i like some thing i don't can't stand like my face even on computer screen i hate reflection.
because it fat and not slim like other women. yet i put my self down i did Argentina i have problems with my self.
like my looks and weight and been social retarded in public and shy and quiet

unlucky in life said:
i have stupid question how do i like some thing i don't can't stand like my face even on computer screen i hate reflection.
because it fat and not slim like other women. yet i put my self down i did Argentina i have problems with my self.
like my looks and weight and been social retarded in public and shy and quiet

See a psychiatrist

unlucky in life said:
i have stupid question how do i like some thing i don't can't like my face even on computer screen i hate reflection

I hope you are not just making fun and pretending to take advice.
Please be serious.
I used to hate my looks A LOT...I thought it was the reason for EVERYTHING bad that was happening to me.
I used to cry every time I had to go outside because I was afraid people would see my face.
I know what it's like when I say that I have been miserable like you before...but it can be improved upon!
I don't feel like that anymore! :)
The thing is - if you are happy with yourself; you will be more comfortable with things in life that don't work out...because you will be strong.

I still don't 100% like everything about myself and it's been several years - it is a problem that will not be fixed overnight! You have to work at it! :)

What are you doing right now to help yourself?

Luna said:
unlucky in life said:
i have stupid question how do i like some thing i don't can't like my face even on computer screen i hate reflection

Please be serious.
I used to hate my looks A LOT...I thought it was the reason for EVERYTHING bad that was happening to me.
I used to cry every time I had to go outside because I was afraid people would see my face.
I know what it's like when I say that I have been miserable like you before...but it can be improved upon!
The thing is - if you are happy with yourself; you will be more comfortable with things in life that don't work out...because you will be strong.

I still don't 100% like everything about myself and it's been several years - it is a problem that will not be fixed overnight! You have to work at it! :)

well it very slow subtle process trying to lose weight is very very hard,i got my broken teeth fixed, i am dying my hair different colour a may be long layered to slim my face it purpose. some kind coloured make foundation organic lip colour pink subtle. a very very slow process

unlucky in life said:
Luna said:
unlucky in life said:

Please be serious.

well it very slow subtle process trying to lose weight is very very hard,i got my broken teeth fixed, i am dying my hair different colour a may be long layered to slim my face it purpose. some kind coloured make foundation organic lip colour pink subtle. a very very slow process

This is the most positive thing I have read so far in this thread!!!

I sincerely am glad to read that you are making an effort.

Keep at it and eventually you will come out of this hole. :)

unlucky in life said:

Nothing good can come of self loathing, you need to find a positive thing in your life, and from the sounds of it avoid thinking in a physiological sense.
Find "your thing" and purely focus upon it.
I have done the no kiss, companionship, intimacy, sex etc game and ultimately it is just a self inflicted head f**k which causes others to avoid you, and even you to avoid you (aka drink and marijuana).

Seriously, focus on something beyond yourself and you will find that the only reason this is such an issue, is because you have made it one.
If it helps my "thing" has been developing my interest in psychometrics, which completely avoids the physical aspects of life.

All the best!!!

unlucky in life said:
Luna said:
unlucky in life said:

Please be serious.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being fat - but if it would make you feel better about yourself then go for it!
It took me a lot of trying and time to lose weight. You have to make sure you don't "cheat" or lose track! Stick to it and you WILL see results.

Before+And+After+Weight+Loss+3.jpg

It can be done! :)
*THESE RESULTS YOU CANNOT GET SURGERY BECAUSE IT COULD KILL YOU! THIS WOMAN WORKED HARD.*

Long hair does help to slim the face...my face is "big" but people don't tend to notice it with the long hair and bangs.
You can try to use a bit of eye makeup as well! Draw attention to your eyes...also, you can groom yourself through shaving, waxing etc and see if it makes you feel better.
Buy a few new outfits and try a new style!

You will feel uncomfortable at first...but you have to keep trying.
Don't give up...it took me a few years of trying but I'm happy that I tried as opposed to doing nothing!

What you CAN do is TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR OR FIND A COUNSELOR.
These people are professionals! They have talked to many, many people that feel the same way as you! They will help you as you make progress! They will LISTEN to everything you have to say! It will be good for you to have face-to-face conversation with a person about your problems as opposed to creating thread after thread on the internet on the same issue. :)

I'm really glad that you responded...it's the first step. Focus on your GOALS and stay positive and you will succeed!
If you are negative - you will not succeed because it will make you give up!
Don't give up!

Luna said:
unlucky in life said:
Luna said:
unlucky in life said:

Please be serious.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being fat - but if it would make you feel better about yourself then go for it!
It took me a lot of trying and time to lose weight. You have to make sure you don't "cheat" or lose track! Stick to it and you WILL see results.

Before+And+After+Weight+Loss+3.jpg

It can be done! :)
*THESE RESULTS YOU CANNOT GET SURGERY BECAUSE IT COULD KILL YOU! THIS WOMAN WORKED HARD.*

Long hair does help to slim the face...my face is "big" but people don't tend to notice it with the long hair and bangs.
You can try to use a bit of eye makeup as well! Draw attention to your eyes...also, you can groom yourself through shaving, waxing etc and see if it makes you feel better.
Buy a few new outfits and try a new style!

You will feel uncomfortable at first...but you have to keep trying.
Don't give up...it took me a few years of trying but I'm happy that I tried as opposed to doing nothing!

What you CAN do is TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR OR FIND A COUNSELOR.
These people are professionals! They have talked to many, many people that feel the same way as you! They will help you as you make progress! They will LISTEN to everything you have to say! It will be good for you to have face-to-face conversation with a person about your problems as opposed to creating thread after thread on the internet on the same issue. :)

I'm really glad that you responded...it's the first step. Focus on your GOALS and stay positive and you will succeed!
If you are negative - you will not succeed because it will make you give up!
Don't give up!

is that same person is it .

if some one knows there good looking and people tell that person there isn't that dangerous knowledge because if that person
huge ego boast .they think can do what they like to others because there are good looking
can be nasty to those are not beautiful looking as themselves and look down on them rejected from there social circle and isolated them

they tell them make friends there own level being snobby and arrogant to that less perfect looking person

Latest posts

Back