How many girlfriends have u guys had?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonelydude

Reaction score
hi, i just wanted to know how many girlfriends have u guys had , ive had 0 in my whole life . im 17 and eventhough i go to an all-boys school , every1 except me has a girlfried. heck i dont even have a single female friend...

I have never had a girlfriend and I'm 21. I've kinda half given up at this point.

last female friend I had (that I can remember) was in grade 9?

thx for ur comment dude.

I really know how it feels , seeing every1 doing stuff with their buds and partners and yet we have no1 to do anything with...I really wish something would come up for people like us :(

Ive had two but know one seens I was 18. Am now 32. And not ever having one at 17 is no big deal. There lots of guys at that age that have not. But I Guss that don't help you in how your feeling much right now.

lonelydude said:
thx for ur comment dude.

I really know how it feels , seeing every1 doing stuff with their buds and partners and yet we have no1 to do anything with...I really wish something would come up for people like us :(
Ya I gotta admit some days I just can't stand to look at happy couples... I keep thinking "what's so good about that guy" or "what's wrong with me" (long list lol)

Plus, it seems like nobody is single. Everyone has someone... except me.
oh well life goes on etc. etc.

lonelyguy said:
i just wanted to know how many girlfriends have u guys had
it really depends on ur definition of "girlfriends"
its questions like these that make me realize ive had a very unorganized love life LoL... geeze

I had my first gf at 17. She was one of the biggest mistakes I ever made. I only stayed with her just so I could say I had a gf. After her I realized I was better off being single than being with the wrong person.

There are a lot of single people out there at all ages. It just may not seem that way, but belive me there are.

If we count out 5th grade when everyone had a girlfriend just to be cool, but it was all really pointless and you never even talked to her, I've never had a girlfriend. I'm 21, and I can't picture myself a situation where I actually meet someone who will end up becoming my girlfriend. I'm not looking for "just a girlfriend" either. I want somebody to love ^^

I wish it was as easy like in the movies where two people bump into eachother in the streets and they're like "Oops sorry hey want to grab a cup of coffe? All right!" and one week later they're married.

Uggh, I guess it's just a matter of time until my parents will start complaining about me never having any girlfriends -___-

Jeremi said:
If we count out 5th grade when everyone had a girlfriend just to be cool, but it was all really pointless and you never even talked to her, I've never had a girlfriend. I'm 21, and I can't picture myself a situation where I actually meet someone who will end up becoming my girlfriend. I'm not looking for "just a girlfriend" either. I want somebody to love ^^

I wish it was as easy like in the movies where two people bump into eachother in the streets and they're like "Oops sorry hey want to grab a cup of coffe? All right!" and one week later they're married.

Uggh, I guess it's just a matter of time until my parents will start complaining about me never having any girlfriends -___-

yea i wish it's like in the movies too, lol , but not like those jap drama then you have to overcome this and that and people dying and yea those tragic stuff before you can actually be with your gf/bf.

okay. since were counting almost everything as being a gf LoL. then im not sure how many gfs ive had
so im going 2 say 3. bcuz i cared about 3 of them in that deeper way. plus we had "plans"

thx for all ur comments ppl

yea it really stings when i see ppl with their partners , and im sitting all alone or with my ma and pa like an idiot ,especially at restaurants and cafe's...oh well ...

i just love that song Lonely Day by System of a Down, it really helps me out of all this loneliness, even if only temporarily,

I really hope we all can conquer all this loneliness, but until then ...:(

lonelydude said:

yea it really stings when i see ppl with their partners , and im sitting all alone or with my ma and pa like an idiot ,especially at restaurants and cafe's...oh well ...

i just love that song Lonely Day by System of a Down, it really helps me out of all this loneliness, even if only temporarily,

i wish i can sit with my ma and pa

suna said:
lonelydude said:

im really sry u cant do that . In fact let me just say that while alot of ppl say that they are lonely and depressed coz of their parents, ill say that the only reason im not going nuts is coz of my parents, especially my mom who helps me out alot in this case. She's a psychologist, but she doesnt really believe in alot of psychology, she also says that many of the new "diseases" like SAD and bipolar are blown way out of proportion for therapists to milk u , and that anyone can work em out

again whatever is wrong with us ...i hope one day we can fix it , but until then.... :(

lonelydude said:
suna said:
lonelydude said:

im really sry u cant do that . In fact let me just say that while alot of ppl say that they are lonely and depressed coz of their parents, ill say that the only reason im not going nuts is coz of my parents, especially my mom who helps me out alot in this case. She's a psychologist, but she doesnt really believe in alot of psychology, she also says that many of the new "diseases" like SAD and bipolar are blown way out of proportion for therapists to milk u , and that anyone can work em out

again whatever is wrong with us ...i hope one day we can fix it , but until then.... :(

i dont know what's wrong with me, but i just dont trust people. and pills dont work for me =D
oh bad but yea one day, one day ...

Jeremi said:
If we count out 5th grade when everyone had a girlfriend just to be cool
So I take it I didn't miss out on much:p

Jeremi said:
My family already is and half of them think I'm gay (and now my aunt kept expecting me to have boyfriends over until she died). Reading makes it seem funny, it's just a bit sad really (not like a sit-com at all).

Jeremi said:
I'm 21, and I can't picture myself a situation where I actually meet someone who will end up becoming my girlfriend. I'm not looking for "just a girlfriend" either. I want somebody to love ^^

If you really mean that you're a pretty special kind of guy. I bet there's fewer than 1million of you in the whole world.

Time to jump on the band wagon I suppose. I've had zero girlfriends in my 27 years, used to be deadly ashamed of that but I've sort of grown used to it. Eh, I have tried a few times, but it just wasted a lot of time and made me loose my mind. Recently I've come to the conclusion that it's quite fun to be alone sometimes.

Oh and in my follies I have come to perhaps a conclusion, but more of an over generalization. I think it's impossible to "have" a girlfriend, I wouldn't be to comfortable with control and ownership of another person, and people have the potential to do whatever the heck they want (some can't even control themselves!) That, and some of my friends are actually suffering because they are in relationships ...it boggles the mind.

Ah but anyway instead of having girlfriends can we just "associate with female comrades" for varying degrees of time?

Latest posts

Back