hello there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macedavis

Reaction score
Names danny, haven't posted on a forum in years. ...not much for hi's....or bye's lol, so I guess that's it.

Oh I'm 24, and an aquarius. I'm also a recovering addict.

robot said:
Recovering from what addiction if I may ask?

Welcome to the forum, too! :)

Cocaine was probably my biggest issue, but I was also taking a lot of pills. Although I've been smoking pot for years, I've never really considered it a dangerous addiction...though it still is something I've been avoiding. For me, at least right now and hopefully for the rest of my life, I'm just trying to sharpen up. I want to take effective steps to a better life. I mean, life's not easy, and living is much easier when my mind is drifty enough to ignore my problems, but at least when I'm sober I can actually face my issues as apposed to running away from them.

I'm pretty poor, and in a lot of debt. I'm a fairly smart guy, but I only have 12 credits right now. I recently lost my job, and have been alone for WAY too long. These, and more issues are my motivation to either be depressed or high, but I just reallized, despite not having solutions for these issues, I know that life requires living and of course working towards the ideal future. That's where I'm at now, still messed by life, but ready to try as hard as I possibly can to turn my life around.

My brother had everything figured out; he made lots of money, had a great family, and helped out others more than anyone I've ever met. His life was cut short by cancer, but he kept on living until his very last breath. Surely, if he could be optomistic while dying, I can be optomistic with the potential life I. Have to live.

Latest posts

Back