Not Lonely, Just Advice

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Achpoques

Yep, I'm back :D

Anyway:

I started my job over a year ago and I worked with this one girl (my age) who was hoping to be engaged to this guy she was hooked up with at the time. Well, they split quite a long time ago (like february) and she has had two shitty relationships with guys that wanted to get in her pants. Both times I warned her thats all they wanted. The first one she didn't admit I was right but now that the second one is done, she has openly admitted she was right. But she also says that she is a type of person who wants to find things out for herself.

When I first started working, she was already there 2 months, blah blah. I had a girl at the time and just split yesterday. Well now I feel like I want to have a chance with the girl I work with. Problem is, I dont have a chance. She is WAY out of my league. I am going up to this 'Haunted Barn' like thing and she is going with me (along with some others). And tomorrow I am going to try to get her to go to supper with me (which I think she will). Next weekend she may be going to see Saw 4 with me and my buddy (and his gf).

So honestly, do I have a chance with her if she is already letting me take her places? Or is she out of my league....

She's one of the popular girls and I'm the person with loaded parents but that's it. So basically she's high class and I'm a rich nobody. But she goes to a different school so she doesn't really know that :D

Anyway, is there a chance?

I always think there's a chance when you take a shot at it. None when you don't at all. Besides, you won't know until you've really known her close enough. It seems that it's been going pretty well for now. Hope it stays that way.

Lol not much advice here but that signature of yours looks really cool. :)

chance? 4 ur sake... i hope there isnt
chick breaks up w/a guy only this feb & already has had 2 bfs since?
some1 sound the alarm................. weve got massive red flags here
:rolleyes:

Ya, i was active when I first joined here but....ya...

Anyway, go to hell NewBirth.

She has admitted I was right when I told her those other 2 guys were just wanting in her pants. I went with my ex for 1 yr, 4 months and am still a proud virgin :D

What would worry me hear is the fact that you say shes like totoly out your league yet shes obviously showing an interest. Know I don't think league and that should matter but it all to often comes down to a popularity contest. And you have said that your parents are loaded. I all to often see girls with guys just coz of that. You seem a nice guy and so dose this girl. Just make sure for your sake that shes not in it for the dosh.

i'm not that experienced in social stuff..but at the point at which i am in life.. i agree with achoques (concerning what NewBirth said) .. it kind of pisses me off to see people judged like that...

as 4 advice..lol you like her so..GOOD LUCK!

it isnt about judging ppl. its about judging their actions. theres nothing personal involved at all. unhealthy ppl participate in unhealthy behavior... very simple cause & effect here

if a person wants 2 live a healthy life. they need 2 avoid becoming involved w/those who r unhealthy. it doesnt mean u hold up a crucifix while theyre passing u in the street LoL. it just means u dont get in2 intimate relationships w/them

health & happiness dont come from sickness and misery

Latest posts

Back