Dealing with loneliness & becoming happy again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

abundant_world

About 5 years ago I went through a bad break up with a girl. After this I didn’t get involved with anyone and just played the field, if you’re a dude you know what I’m talking about. No decent female wanted to get involved with me anyway because I was a mess lol. I stayed single and lonely for about 3 years until I stumbled on some ebooks at themenschamber . com. This started me on a new journey where I rediscovered who I was and became a new man. Not long after that a lovely beautiful woman walked into my life and because I was ready for her, we ended up dating and have been in a happy relationship for two years now. I’ve never been happier.

It’s been an interesting journey so far filled with unbelievable highs, intolerable lows and everything in between. So if your feeling like there’s no hope, I’m here to let you know ‘that if a mug like me could turn his life around, become a whole person as well as find someone great to share his life with’, anyone can. With that said, if there’s anyone else here who has a success story to share that can give some hope and direction to those who are looking for it, please post here…

Richard:)

Where does begin ~ I was abused as a child very severly. All these years I thought that I deserved that. But God has brought me to a higher place ~ a place of healing and restoration. I am thankful. So thankful that I want Him to use me to bless and heal and help and love others.

You don't have to be lonely ~ That is a choice we must all make. I was a difficult lesson to learn. I had to be alone and lonely for a long time and deeply before God started to help me understand these things.

I pray and hope that I will be used here for Him ~ peaceseeka

I also learned that things money people alcohol drugs and sex don't rid the loneliness all they do is cover it up!
Those things were just not enough for me so the search for God began :)

Latest posts

Back