fitness program

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Syber Tiger

Reaction score
i am thinking of starting one to loos my fat and buld some musel

but idk if i am up for it if i can hande it

i am a lazy person that can give up easly and so on

what do you think chould i do it

its only about 20min eath 2nd day for the start, IF i do it i will do everday but take a brake every 3rd day

should i do it or not?

i dont have support its all bymysellf so ????????

It can be hard if your doing it alone , I used to do it with a friend and still do from time to time but when I try to do it alone I'm also lazy.
What can I say , keep this in mind the hard part is starting it then it will get easier , even if you feel lazy push yourself. Keep it up a few days and then your body will naturally ask you to do exercises.

I'm currently trying to slow my metabolism down to build some fat and with any luck a wee bit of the ol' definition. Here's what I do, every single day:

Wake up:
Do a warm up
15 knee press ups
15 situps
20 wide squats
20 roll up crunches

This will make you hungry as honeysuckle, so have breakfast.

Noon:
Have a walk (Jog if you have anywhere to jog around)
Have a snack like an apple or something.

Before lunch:
Warm up exercises
Forward and side reaches, 4 reps each (Just to confirm, a rep is one on each side, so left then right = one rep)
Floor and / or shoulder bridge for thirty seconds
10 Knee press ups
12 slow leg extensions
12 side crunches
20 squats
Then have a sandwich, some fruit and a drink like water or juice. I make a fruit smoothie and have a glass of full fat milk and have a lean beef sandwich, which has a lot of protein.

Before dinner (This is the longest one!):
Have a long walk or jog
Floor bridge for 30 seconds
8 squats
Front step 16 reps
8 knee press ups
8 roll up crunches
Shoulder bridge for 30 seconds
Slow leg extension for 12 reps
15 wide squats
Shoulder bridge for 15 seconds
Front step for 5 reps
Side lunge for 5 reps
10 sit ups
10 push ups
15 side crunches

This will make you REALLY ******* hungry, so have dinner with juice and fruit and yadda yadda.

Don't worry if you can't do all of it, I've been doing this for a while now and it's still hard. I began with smaller amounts, because the first time I tried I puked and passed out in my bathroom from exertion. Try not to miss a day, get into a routine. I work from home so it's OK for me, but if you have school or work then you could just do the morning one and the last one. I'll try to answer any questions you have :) :) !!

i will follow afterburn workout
they say its more effective
but i will do it every 2nd day till i get usedto it i dont want to over stress my body at teh start

Syber Tiger said:
i am thinking of starting one to loos my fat and buld some musel

but idk if i am up for it if i can hande it

i am a lazy person that can give up easly and so on

what do you think chould i do it

its only about 20min eath 2nd day for the start, IF i do it i will do everday but take a brake every 3rd day

should i do it or not?

i dont have support its all bymysellf so ????????

I am loosing wight and building muscle at the moment. I was over 17 stone (238lbs) and I am only 5ft 8 tall so ever pound of flab showed! I am now 14 stone (196lbs) and going down. So i think I am qualified to give you some support and encouragement.

You say you are a lazy person - trust me I was the most lazy person on earth. My laziness was down to severe depression and drinking so much i felt too ill to get out of bed most the time. Point is if I can do it anyone can.

Working out is always hard, if you feel lonely/down on yourself like most of us on here do then it is even harder. The good news is that there comes a point where it is no longer hard to make yourself do it.

You just need to carry on and do it even when you really don't want to. Force yourself. Gradually it will get easier and easier and eventually you will WANT to do it and look forward to it like I do now.

Keep it up. You CAN handle it and you CAN do it. If a fat fresia like I was can get thin then there is hope for everyone. If you ever want any support or encouragement then just message me.

If you want to lose weight effectively with little exercise you have to find a proper diet. For a few years now I work out regularly, doing a lot of cardio and weight sessions. It won't be effective if you don't keep an eye on your nutrition, but this is only if you want lose weight.

If you need more info, feel free to pm me. Good luck!

http://www.scoobysworkshop.com/

yes you should workout.just go to scooby's website and/or look up scooby1961 on youtube if you're in anyway interested in gaining muscle and losing fat.there's stuff about diet and all that on the website too,and its free.you can find out pretty much anything you could possibly want to know from that guys website and videos and i encourage you and anyone else interested to check it out.

Syber Tiger said:
i did loos over 30kg by changeing my diet alredy but the rest wont go :D

I found this when i first got thin, there was a bit that just would not budge. You have to completely change the type of exercise you were doing because you body gets used to it.

It might be worth doing Pilates, it focuses on the core muscles, mainly the one right on the inside of your stomach (sit ups do not exercise this muscle, they only do the outer tummy muscles). The breathing pumps up the lungs also. I would say that improving your core muscles and building a little extra muscle elsewhere will increase your metabolism and that is where you can lose wight.

The scientific view on wight loss is that you need to burn an extra 500 calories a day and eat 500 calories less a day to burn fat.

Latest posts

Back