dedicate a song to someone!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To many people of my past,
I never knew what was wrong with me, and now that I do, I wish I could say I am sorry, for anything I may have done to hurt any of you. But the thought of ever seeing or hearing from any of you ever again scares me. Just thinking about it, or mistaking someone for any of you in public makes my heart feel like it stops dead in my chest. I hope that you have forgiven me, or at least forgotten about me. I wish I could forget about you, it would make life so much easier for me, because I know I can never forgive myself. But until then, I'll continue to be tormented by the thoughts, memories and the guilt I feel for what I may have done to you, even though I don't even know what I may have done in many cases. But I know I hurt you, enough for you to never want to speak to me again, and I have accepted your punishment. I probably deserve it.

Sincerely,
Whatever you called me.

I'd like to dedicate this song to mintymint, where ever you are.....

[video=youtube]

Memories. :(

whispers said:
That was beautifull KinzeUK, thank you

You're welcome. It is my fave track of the last few years and I used it in a mix I put up on my soundcloud stevefound2 page (Always Darkness Before Dawn)

kinzeUK said:
whispers said:
That was beautifull KinzeUK, thank you

You're welcome. It is my fave track of the last few years and I used it in a mix I put up on my soundcloud stevefound2 page (Always Darkness Before Dawn)

Hammock are a great post-rock band if you like that sort of stuff. I only came across them on youtube by accident and glad I did too. I use a track of theirs in nearly every mix I do.

I'd like to dedicate this one to anyone that's feeling sad and wants to heal...

[video=youtube]

One of my favourite songs, always cheers me up.

To the people in my past who put me down, pushed me down or let me down:

[youtube]9mNTxk9HImE[/youtube]

A nice relaxing, encouraging song for anyone!

[video=youtube]

Another positive song.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

I dedicate this song to someone out there who may or may not know who he is. :shy:

I dedicate this song to myself, enjoy it Peter.

[video=youtube]

JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Another song dedicated to Alan. :cool:

[video=youtube]

I also have a song to dedicate to DP:

[video=youtube]

Dedicated to the love of my life, Daphne, who departed this world way too early. You'll always have a special place in my heart.

Ok, off to reminisce and have a good cry now.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

I am aware that rap might not be the most appreciated genera on this forum, yet, beauty can be found everywhere.
I dedicate this song to all those who are trying hard to be who they want to be.
[video=youtube]

I dedicate this to Vega. I know you want me back. But..... I'm so sorry vega (cool)

[youtube]Xpugp6DIb3I[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back