making new friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonlight07

Reaction score
hi all,

I am new to forums. I would like to make new friends. Is anyone looking for new friends. Forum responses or PM ok. thanks

Moon

Hi juhi from india, is juhi ok?
my name is carl from pluto. pleased to meet you

*Spam links removed*

hi all.

thanks for your replies. it is great to hear from a lot of people. I thought i might include my e-mail address, if some one wants to e-mail me: its

[email protected]

or send me a private message or leave me your e-mail addresses so i could e-mail you. thanks.

i was wondering what everyone is up to these days?

I am exploring community activities around where i live, so i could take my husband and myself to these places and start building happy memories. I have been feeling quite low and down recently and some one suggested that i should try spending quality time with my husband. i work so i have not been going out a lot with my hubby and he has been busy too. We haven't tried making an effort to do things together as such in the communit, apart from every day meals together or occasional dining out together I don't have many friends. So i thought why not try making internet friends.

i would like to keep you posted where i have been on the weekends and what i had seen or been.

I am also trying to loose weight. i struggle with it. There are some community health workshops that i would like to attend to get motivated. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know or they struggle with their weight as well, please let me know and tell me how they over come it.

love to hear from you all, via forum or private message or e-mail. i am looking forward to building friendships through this forum. Some one to share thoughts with as a friend apart from family members.

Cheers

moon

Latest posts

Back