Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emile

Reaction score
Hi everybody, i'm emile. I have no friends at the moment. Actually, I haven't had any friends in about a year. I guess I'm what's called a loner, but I'm looking to change that. Found this place and I thought joining it would be a good idea. There's a lot of interesting forums on here, so I'll be sure to pop in regularly. Anyways, can't wait to mingle! :)

hi Emile

welcome.

hope you make new friends here. send me a private message or talk to me via forum.

So what's happening in your life?

cheers

Moon

Heya Emile, Welcome :) I'm sure you can make some new friends here, plenty of great people around!

Thanks for the welcome!

Moon - Not much is going on. I'm just sitting around the house, day after day, feeling awful. I guess I'll be okay, I just have to put more effort to fix certain problems in my life. How about you? Anything interesting going on?

Peter Lorre - Hey, cool name! Are you a fan of the actor?

emile said:
Thanks for the welcome!

Moon - Not much is going on. I'm just sitting around the house, day after day, feeling awful. I guess I'll be okay, I just have to put more effort to fix certain problems in my life. How about you? Anything interesting going on?

Peter Lorre - Hey, cool name! Are you a fan of the actor?

I most certainly am! ;)

hi Emile

my e-mail address is [email protected]

Please e-mail me there and we can begin to become pen pals if you wish. you can talk about whats bothering you and perhaps i could help. e-mails are more private. i can talk more in e-mails.

i am keeping myself busy by going to work and doing house work etc.

I find if we keep ourselves busy with something it occupies our mind. The moment we are not doing anything we can be bombarded with negative thoughts that pull us down.

if you can make some pen pals / friends through the lonely life forum
it would help you feel that you are surrounded by friends and not alone. i found it quite beneficial. i now feel that i have friends.

I hope you feel better. I am sending you positive thoughts.

cheers

moon

Latest posts

Back