"tell me who your friends are, and i'll tell you who you are"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 of my friends R business owners
and self made millionars.

My sponsor is an MD.

My childhood friends all came from well off family bascilly mollionars.
We were musicians.

My father was VP of a company.

One of my friend is an ex con. I guess he ran his own business too.lol

My other friend works in constructions. Hes married.

I uesd to hve a couple of close female friends. Not as close any more.
I personally think females are just
crazy in general.

I had abouch of friends at one time while I was in an RC club. Hang out them and discuss avations or perfecting our hobbie..exchnging informations..etc..ect. It was fun while lasts. My ex gf bumed her head
so I had to deal with that.

I also Had lots of musican friends.
Jam out or talk about music.

My current Gf has beautiful blus eyes and big ass titays. We talk and play with her titays everyday..

SophiaGrace said:
Who said the quoted title to you?

nobody did. i was just thinking about this quote and then came to the realization that i don't have any real friends. i have a few good acquaintances, and i have friendships that have fizzled away, and i was just wondering, from a philosophical point of view, if that meant anything about me other than i'm a loner.

i guess i'm just trying to learn about and understand myself a little better.

I think our friends are a reflection of what we value and who we are...I guess.

I actually find myself gravitating towards people in real life that are similar to people on this forum. Odd, eh?

i find myself gravitating towards people who share the same beliefs, values, and ideas as i, but i guess that's pretty normal.

freedom said:
i find myself gravitating towards people who share the same beliefs, values, and ideas as i, but i guess that's pretty normal.

So there's your answer about what kind of friends you'd have. :D

Lonesome Crow said:
My current Gf has beautiful blus eyes and big ass titays. We talk and play with her titays everyday..

Yeah, right. Are you 12?

Im 44 dude...havnt u seen Pics
I posted?

One of Renes pics got deleted...cuz
the shadow of her nipples were showing..lmao Shes like size E or F..idk
I had a pic of me holding Renaes
Big ass Titays. As an Avitar.
I hands were covering her nipples..man.lmao
I even had one of Renae sitting
on my lap..she wasnt entirly naked
.it just shows her tramp stamp
and my face smoothed into her boobs...but it dosnt reveal anthing...
That too got earse...
Theres still sexy pics of Renae
and me posted on this forum..dude.

I got some narely pics of Jenn.s boobs. I habe some sexy ones that
dosnt reveal anything. She playing
fashion show tommorw...so I can
take more pics...

Theres Pics of Renae ,me and our daughter on page 368 and 390 in the lets see the faces thread in the general section.

Physical age and mental maturity are at times only weakly correlated. When I was 14, people regularly confused me for being over twenty until they saw me; now that I am in my later twenties, people seem to regularly consider me to be much older as well. I think that we all grow up at different rates at the end of the day, and a combination of both environmental and genetic factors influence both.

I think that affects the friends that we can have and keep, something that was difficult for me when I was younger; I would regularly get along better with teachers and professors, but only rarely with other students my age. Most of the things they talked about only vaguely interested me, and while I desperately wanted to be "normal", to be fair, most normal activities they wanted to do such as drink or pass out seems to run the gamut of being rated by myself as between stupid and retarded. At the same time, they seemed find my conversation or interests to be invariably dry and boring, so it was a mutual distance.

The more that someone does associate with a certain group, I believe they begin to set the peer rate of 'normal' for us, and essentially that affects us. Ultimately, I think we all have a certain conformist norm about us, and it keeps us sane to at least be accepted by our peer group(what we define as our peers, though, may vary).

IgnoredOne said:
I think that we all grow up at different rates at the end of the day, and a combination of both environmental and genetic factors influence both.

i absolutely agree with you and feel the same way about this. i've always been much, much older than my actual age, and i know it has to do with my genetic makeup and the strict way that my parents brought me up. it makes me feel like i didn't have a real childhood, but i guess those are just the cards that i was dealt. oh well, story of my life.

freedom said:
i absolutely agree with you and feel the same way about this. i've always been much, much older than my actual age, and i know it has to do with my genetic makeup and the strict way that my parents brought me up. it makes me feel like i didn't have a real childhood, but i guess those are just the cards that i was dealt. oh well, story of my life.

You should also realize that it has its upsides. I don't particularly regret being precocious.

IgnoredOne said:
freedom said:

You should also realize that it has its upsides. I don't particularly regret being precocious.

yeah, i know. it's just that sometimes i wonder what it would have been like to have the kind of fun that my beloved niece and nephew enjoy. it makes me wonder what kind of person i would have turned out to be.

This is the same exact thing I am debating about right now. What IgnoredOne and you, freedom, said. Should I change myself and adapt? Should I do what other 15-year olds are doing? I want to have that kind of fun, and I still have the time to do it, I just need to change my habits.

I think I can adopt that new personality. Like actors do, I can maybe use that personality at times. I want to have fun and be care-free, so I can maybe use that.

Be care-free when the time calls, and be mature when the time calls. That is what I am probably going to do. As long as my grades stay up, I will be able to have all the fun I want. :D

it's really up to you. i would have done that, but my parents were really strict with me all the way up through high school.

i think you can definitely manage to do that though, if you decide on it.

freedom said:
it's really up to you. i would have done that, but my parents were really strict with me all the way up through high school.

i think you can definitely manage to do that though, if you decide on it.

They are strict with me as well when it comes to education.

As long as my grades are good, my parents are OK with everything. And I'm smart, so I'm in the clear XD. All we have to do now is move to the new State as quickly as possible.

Latest posts

Back