Can someone please just talk to me? ask me how my day was?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrissy_the_Lonely

Reaction score
I thought this would have been easy but I really don't know where to start!

Ok Here goes..

I'm feeling so lonely because no one actually speaks to me.

I'm 25 and I've never really had good friends I used to go to a private school and because my parents were so pre-occupied with their own problems they never really paid much attention except when my grades would come in. Even then it was a well done. I was never socially awkward I can communicate perfectly well with anyone and do well in social gatherings, it was just that I never had the same interests as the other people in my class. It was ok during school hours but when I would go home I used to cry because I knew that the other people would meet up.

After graduation I tried to keep in touch but most people went abroad to study and I went to university in my country and I was not missed. I tried to make friends at the university but it was either I was back-stabbed so many times or that I never fitted in the existing 'clinques'. I was an erasmus student and during that year I met my best friend she is the nicest person I could ever ask for. The year ended and its been 3 years since I have seen her and miss her so much it hurts just thinking of her. I live on an island and suffer from aviophobia so I can't visit her.

During these 3 years leading up to the present, I have become friends with some of my sister's friends and it was ok because even though we didn't really have much in common we went out partied and did stuff together. This will get really long so I will try to shorten this. My sister ended up backstabbing me so that she would get what she want (long story here) and has turned all of her friends against me. She was even trying to make it out as if I'm crazy and don't know what I'm talking about. She has also been manipulating my mother so she could do whatever she wants in our house. I've been more than supportive to my mother to the point where I almost became her personal therapist. I was so stressed out that I fainted twice and had heart problems.

I decided I had enough and these few days I've become so depressed I've locked my self in my room I deleted my facebook because I really do want to see where everyone has gone on holidays or how nice a time they've had, and my mother only knocks on the door to see if I'm still alive or not once she hears me answer she goes away and carries on with her day.Forgot to say that my phone has not rung once this past month no-one has wondered how I was.

I only want someone to call me and ask me whether I'm ok or need anything.

Please someone speak to me I haven't spoken to anyone for a week and I'm going crazy!

ok ok, here go`s.
uuh hang on hang on... i need to prepare for this one.......
ummmmmmmm..... uuuuhhhhh...
need to get this just right now...
aaaaaaaaannnnnnnd,

how was you day ??

ooh ****, it was yesterday......

how was your yesterday ??
and today to, we wanne know now.
or maybe yesterday if you read this tomorrow.
but than the former yesterday would be the day before yesterday.
and today would be yesterday and tomorrow would be today and.....

o dear.. i went and confused myself again....
hate when that happens...
just pleeeeaaase tell us how was your day ??
or yesterday or....

oooh.. i think i need to lie dow now..

would you pleeaaaaasse just tell us already.......please ?

paulo said:
ok ok, here go`s.
uuh hang on hang on... i need to prepare for this one.......
ummmmmmmm..... uuuuhhhhh...
need to get this just right now...
aaaaaaaaannnnnnnd,

how was you day ??

ooh ****, it was yesterday......

how was your yesterday ??
and today to, we wanne know now.
or maybe yesterday if you read this tomorrow.
but than the former yesterday would be the day before yesterday.
and today would be yesterday and tomorrow would be today and.....

o dear.. i went and confused myself again....
hate when that happens...
just pleeeeaaase tell us how was your day ??
or yesterday or....

oooh.. i think i need to lie dow now..

would you pleeaaaaasse just tell us already.......please ?

The time and effort it took you to write this, and this is presuming that this masterpiece of irony is an original piece of work, you could have been out making friends.
Oh wait.. but you can't! You're a loner too and this evidences the reason: you hit people when they are low so you can feel better about yourself.

I hope you never get to feel the way I'm feeling right now

Best of luck to you.

humm
maybe you need to have a little more faith in people again or something.

this was not ment to hurt you or anything.
i just thought you might enjoy a little sillyness.
gues i was wrong.
clearly you took it the wrong way.
im sorry for that.

didnt take me as much time and effort as you might think :p

i apologise for offending you i really didnt meen to.
we dont share the same sends of humor i gues.

again im sorry
was just trying to cheer you up a little.

paulo said:
humm
maybe you need to have a little more faith in people again or something.

this was not ment to hurt you or anything.
i just thought you might enjoy a little sillyness.
gues i was wrong.
clearly you took it the wrong way.
im sorry for that.

didnt take me as much time and effort as you might think :p

i apologise for offending you i really didnt meen to.
we dont share the same sends of humor i gues.

again im sorry
was just trying to cheer you up a little.

Ok Paulo apology accepted. :) it was just a missunderstanding.

and maybe you're right maybe I need a little more faith.

thanks for trying to cheer me up (even though I didn't get it!lol! ;) )

humm ****..
ill have to try harder than...
just dont take me to seriously and we`ll be doing just fine :p

did you unlock your door yet or are you still hiding from the world ?

How was your day Chrissy? I hope it was swell. And if it wasn't, I hope tomorrow will be swell. Please tell us another story about yourself. I will read it. I'm sorry your last story was a sad one.

I would love to talk to someone, but it doesn’t last long. I have a curse that prevents me from having friends or getting close to someone by a long shot.

Hi Chrissy, some of what you said rings a bell with me. I too shut myself away from the world for a while. With me it lasted a good few months, years really. I hope you don't have to go through the same, but I don't think you will somehow.
Are you sure you don't have things in common with people around you? (I don't mean family). Surely there are things going on in your local community which you could get involved in?
You seem like a pretty together person and I'm sure it will get better for you.
In the meantime, I hope you get some comfort and friendship of a sort from this place.

Chrissy_the_Lonely said:
I decided I had enough and these few days I've become so depressed I've locked my self in my room I deleted my facebook because I really do want to see where everyone has gone on holidays or how nice a time they've had, and my mother only knocks on the door to see if I'm still alive or not once she hears me answer she goes away and carries on with her day.Forgot to say that my phone has not rung once this past month no-one has wondered how I was.

I only want someone to call me and ask me whether I'm ok or need anything.

Please someone speak to me I haven't spoken to anyone for a week and I'm going crazy!

Those last two lines, I can really relate to, sooo much. I still have my Facebook and yes, I find it depressing.

I get jealous of the people I see on it.

Here is my email if you are wondering.
[email protected]. I am on MSN now a bit. I don't have anyone to talk to. I can do the best to talk to you, even though I'm a little awkward with social/communication skills. I don't like to see myself as awkward, just a normal person who is misunderstood.

If you ever get Facebook again. Here is my Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/UsernameHasExpired

thread autolock after a period of inactivity is a wonderful feature

i think mybb offers it as a hack

Rats, I didn't even know. I wish I had her email. Admin! Fetch me her email!

She only made 3 posts.

hi Chrissy..just stopping in here to say hello to you, and wishing you a great day today"

how was your day?

Hey, if u want someone to talk, i'm here for you. Just PM me, seriously, I'll answer in the same day, 'cause i'm always here looking for someone to talk to, 'cause im in the same situation as you
:)

Hey you! If you want to talk, PM me. I have MSN and Facebook too if you are interested :) I hope that you feel better now having spoke out on here.

Latest posts

Back