loss of a close friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dukey

i have recently lost a close friend through a move. she came as a roommate and we grew so close... I won't lie, she was absolutely gorgeous and so full of life too. She made it clear there was nothing romantic between us and I kept telling myself that was cool. We did everything together and it was just wonderful to have such a vibrant companion. Now she is gone, the grey lonely days of winter are setting in here in this summer resort area. We still talk almost daily and I know with her personality that she is getting along just fine while I pine away with so much lonliness. I have another roommate but she just doesn't fill the void that the other has left. I know I am better off than some but its not making my heart feel any better!!!!

Wow thats harsh =[
You could perhaps take this as a chance to get out and make some new friends? I am in basically the same situation as you, i miss someone deeply and knowing them, they are doing just fine without me which makes it awhole lot harder to get over them not being around. I think that the only thing to do it wait it out because time makes things lots easier. You could also try giving your other roomate another chance- she might even be better than the one you have lost, you never know. Good luck =]!

Latest posts

Back