Good evening

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rav

Reaction score
Hello you probably already guessed, but Im new. Im an 25 year old guy from denmark, Im going to start studying to be an childcare attendant in an months time. for the past year I have basicly done nothing and just wasted my time.

So im sitting here yet again at night, and cant sleep. Thats been an problem for some time now I dont seem to sleep till I pass out. This is the moment im most vulnerable to this feeling of loneliness. Its always there though, jumping at me.

I dont really know why I feel so lonely, I have plenty of friends, a few of them really good friends, that I would trust my life with. I guess its how you feel and not how your life is.

I guess it all started about one and a half year ago, when my fiancee decided to break up things between us. I never exactly got to know why but I tend to belive her parents were an big part of it.

I have always had depresive tendencies, but after that it broke out badly and for the next 6 months I were in an really dark place, I were put on drugs after drugs, that either didnt work, or had side effects that were unbearable. eventually It became more bareable I cant figure out if I got better or if I just learned to live with it.

I always been shy and tried to stand in the background. In certain points of my life I isolated myself, and hardly talked with anyone, including my friends, however they always supported me, and did all they could to drag me out of my self inflicted isolation.

So yea, When im alone, I get this horrible lonely feeling, that makes my stomach twist and turn

I know this were probably way too long and confusing to read, but thank you for trying and doing your best.

Nice to meet all of you

Rav said:
I always been shy and tried to stand in the background. In certain points of my life I isolated myself, and hardly talked with anyone, including my friends, however they always supported me, and did all they could to drag me out of my self inflicted isolation.

I can relate a lot to this. *hug*

Welcome to the forum, Rav. :)

Latest posts

Back